july 11 2022

21 26

played raft.

killed 2 or 3 mosquitos and added more blood splatters onto my walls. -.-

i finished the second side of the sword and now i gotta wait a day to make sure everything dries correctly.

i love how i can just hook it around my neck. didn't plan on making it like than but i guess i made it big enough to wrap around someones neck. 

suddenly i am obsessed with soundwaves theme from transformers devastation. 

i love it.

i wrote quite a bit of chapter 6. had to rewatch an episode since i cant find the script of these episodes anywhere. normally there is like an website where you can find the scripts and all of the series but nope not tfp.

almost dislocated my leg lmao.

i really like choir music.

also rewatched 2 episodes of elfen lied. i watched it first when i was like 10 lololol.

nah but its great despite the nudity and gore. 

lucy is so badass and nya is adorable.

also that scene where khoyta? had to take off nya's clothing cuz she didn't know how and then that other girl walked into the room and it cut off to show something different. could not stop laughing.

its like when parents walk in on the most wrong moments ever. 

oooh u watching 'an anime'? *mom walks in* then the most sussy scene comes on lolololol.

byyy

21 37