A Little Surprise

Start from the beginning

One kiss on my nose, another on my cheek. Another on my forehead. Then, a gentle one on my lips. Not able to stop the feeling from his lips being on mine I dragged him back down into another kiss. 

The kiss started out desperate on my part, but Noah gentled it until it was a kiss to show the love he had for me. His tongue made love to my mouth and I nibbled on his bottom lip. The heat in the room was electric.

His growing erection was prodding my side now. But we didn't stop the kiss. He tilted his head to the side and deepened the kiss. Neither of us able to stop. Both of us afraid of drowning and not being able to save the other.

"You know how much I love you." He said after we managed to pull apart.

"You are the kindest, sweetest, most beautiful person in the world, Jess. You're my angel and I could not live without you." He kissed me deeply again. Kissing me to seal the words that he had spoken.

"I was never with anyone but you. I couldn't be with anyone else. I loved you from the moment we met. That four year old little boy on his own in the playground stole my heart. Since then there could never have been anyone else."

He loves me so much. I can't believe he loves me that much. I should never, ever have doubted him. I'm so lucky to have him and then I go and doubt him like that.

He kissed me again and pulled away before we got caught up in the kiss. "This necklace that you gave me, it's the most important thing I own. It's the one thing I treasure more than anything."

Looking slightly teary eyed he put his hand over my heart. "Your heart is something I have wanted since I was a little boy. Now that I have it I will treasure it until the day I die. I would never do anything to break it. Or harm it in any way. I never could because it would kill me more than anything else. You dieing would be easier because I could join you."

Noah had started to cry now and I felt even worse than I had before we started. But then I saw the glint in his eyes. He was happy, very happy. Seeing that look brought me to do something I wanted. I kissed him again. This time I was in control of the kiss. 

When we broke apart again I could see even more than love in his eyes. I could see admiration. I had survived all of that. A bit scarred, but I had still survived a lot the previous Friday, and Noah was proud of me for that.

"Noah, the day I met you I remember feeling a lot of things. Fear, shyness, sadness and love. I saw you before you came and talked to me, but I never thought you'd want to be my friend... When you did." I looked at him and smiled.

"When you did I felt so special. I fell in love with you there and then. Those beautiful brown eyes drew me in and your heart kept me there. I've loved you for so long, the thought of losing that is enough to kill me." I kissed him gently. "I love you, forever and always."

Mom took over from Noah a few hours later. She looked tired and worried. She hugged me for what felt like hours. It was warm and safe. She lingered beside me for a while, afraid to let me go and afraid to hurt me. 

"Oh sweetheart, how are you feeling? Do you need anything? Can I do anything, and I mean anything for you?" She rambled on and I just watched her. Something was different about mom. She looked different.

"Oh sweetheart you haven't had anything to drink yet. Let me fix that for you." She poured me a glass of water and I almost chocked when she shoved it in too far. That lead to apologizing and me drinking from a straw.

"Mom are you okay?" I asked her once she had calmed down.

"What do you mean sweetheart? Of course I'm fine, no need to worry about me." Not once during that did she look at me and I smiled.