Human Eddy

"What's up, meat bots?" Perry greeted the five teens, who were eating, as she walked into the cafe in front of the training area. She then sat at a table, propping her feet up as she read a magazine.

"Excuse me." Donald said as he walked in, spotting Perry. Perry immediately jumped up and threw the magazine away. "What do you think you're doing? This is the fourth time this week I've caught you blowing off your security rounds." Donald continued.

"What do you expect? This job is too hard for one person. How am I supposed to patrol the grounds, monitor cyber security, and still find time to steal from you?" Perry said.

"Look, you asked me for this job. If you can't handle it, maybe I should find somebody else." Donald said.

"Good luck trying to find someone else who wants a high-paying job on a tropical island." Perry said

The screen on the wall then started going fuzzy, catching the attenion of the five teens. "Hey, what's going on with the monitor?" Chase asked.

"Somebody probably hacked our signal because the sheriff wasn't doing her job." Donald said as they all made their way over to the screen.

Eddy then appeared on the screen. "Hi!" The emoticon beamed.

"AAH!" Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo and Jodie all screamed.

"I've been trying to get in here for months. I had to go through all sorts of firewalls and security blocks. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you didn't want me here." Eddy said.

"We don't want you here!" Leo exclaimed.

"Well, look who finally got a big-boy voice. Still waiting for the rest of your little-boy body to catch up, huh?" Eddy mocked.

"Eddy, you're supposed to be in Mission Creek with Tasha." Donald said.

"Don't worry, she's fine. I triple-locked her in the closet. Even her man-paws can't claw through that. Speaking of man-paws, how are you Bree?" Eddy asked.

"That's it. Where's the hammer?!" Bree yelled, but was immediately held back by Jodie.

"I don't know about the hammer, but I'm definitely looking at a room full of tools." Eddy said. He and Perry then started cackling while the family looked pissed.

***
"Hey, great news, everybody." Chase beamed as he and Donald walked up to Adam, Bree, Leo and Jodie who made their way into the mentor's quarters.

"You scored a goal in your junior soccer league?" Adam asked.

"You finally fixed my watch?" Jodie asked.

"You finally fit into men's pants?" Bree asked.

"You're going bald?" Leo asked.

"Why would that be great news?" Chase said.

"You already act like a boring old man. Might as well look the part." Leo answered.

"So, what's your good news?" Jodie asked, smiling up at her boyfriend as her and the other three sat down.

"The President wants me to be on his environmental task force committee. It's a think tank of the world's smartest minds brought together to address major ecological issues." Chase explained.

"Sounds like something a boring old man would say." Leo teased.

"This is the biggest thing that's ever happened to me. Committee member today, president tomorrow." Chase smiled.

"And revolution the day after." Bree added.

"What about your responsibilities here?" Jodie asked, playing with Chase's hand.