Speed Trapped

"Tonight's the night! The new frozen yogurt shop is opening! Fifty-two flavors, and four of them are sugar-free." Chase said.

They were all in the lab that day. Chase was sitting with Bree and Jodie. Both girls looked at him weird.

"Oh, who are you kidding? You passed out the first time you discovered nail polish." Chase said, looking at Bree, who shrugged.

"I've heard of those yogurt places. They get you by charging extra for toppings. So, I'm bringing my own." Adam said as he walked up to the other three superhumans. He then unzipped his jacket and revealed bags of toppings. "You don't even wanna know what's in my pants." Adam continued and slapped his pants pockets. "Aah! Ooh! Hot butterscotch! Ooh!"

"Wow.." Jodie said as the three superhumans watched Adam walk away, groaning in pain.

"Sorry, you guys are coming home straight after school. So no flavors, no froyo, no hanging with the bros, peeps, and homies." Donald said.

"'Bros, peeps, and homies'? Don't. Just... no." Bree said.

"What's got you so grouchy? They run out of human footstools at the rich-guy club?" Leo asked.

"Did you forget your little buddy Marcus found the lab yesterday? He could've discovered our bionic secret." Donald said.

"So, it's our fault that you're million-dollar smart home system didn't stop him?" Jodie said as her and the bionic trio walked up to Donald and Leo.

"Don't go there, supergirl. I was getting my beauty sleep. Something you might want to look into." Eddy said, appearing on the screen.

"Ho-ho!" "Ooh!" Adam and Chase laughed.

"Really?" Jodie said, looking at Chase, who put his hands up in surrender. She slightly rolled her eyes and walked over to Leo.

"Look, it doesn't matter whose fault it was, even though someone was supposed to be watching him." Donald said, pointing over to Leo and Jodie.

"Well, technically someone pulled Leo and Jo away, letting Marcus roam free." Leo said, as he and Jodie pointed to Donald.

"Guys, I think you're talking about each other." Adam said.

"Bottom line, I am keeping a tighter leash on you three. And Leo, Jo, because I can't always be there, you have to step it up and do a better job of watching out for them." Donald said.

"No problem, Big D. We may have let one goon get too close, but we won't let any more Marcuses slip through the cracks. From now on you can call me the enforcer!" Leo said, while Jodie facepalmed.

***
"Leo's the enforcer?" Marcus scoffed. "Capturing Adam, Bree and Chase is gonna be easier than I thought." He said again, while watching the live feed of the lab.

***
"The hammer is down, people. No more talking to boys, no more talking to girls, no more helping old ladies to their cars!" Leo said as all five of them stood in the lab.

"I was helping your grandmother." Chase said.

"Trust no one!" Jodie said, looking at Chase. Then she smiled and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

At that moment, Donald ran into the lab, excitedly. "It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here! It's here!" Donald beamed.

"What? What is it?" Bree asked.

"Whatever it is. I hope it came with a big box of masculinity, cause I never want to see that again." Eddy said.

"Just come here!" Donald said and ran off. The group of five followed him into the garage. "Meet the world's first self-driving car, designed by yours truly. That's right, just when you thought I couldn't get more awesome, boom! I got more awesome!" Donald exclaimed as they stood around the car.