Spike's Got Talent

"Did you guys see the yearbook? Everybody but me got a 'Most likely to...' even Leo!" Chase said as he walked up to the other four, who were looking at their own yearbooks.

"What? Let me see that." Leo said and took the book from Chase. "'Most likely never to get a most likely'. I'm on the board!" Leo beamed.

"Awesome." Jodie said as she high-fived her best friend.

"Well, that proves it. I'm completely invisible at this school." Chase said

"Chase, that's not true. If you were invisible, I couldn't do this." Adam said and punched Chase.

"Uh!" Chase groaned, rubbing his shoulder as Adam walked away.

"Chase, just because you weren't nominated doesn't mean you're invisible." Bree said.

"Oh, really? Yeah? What's this? 'Chip Davenport'. I'm a misnamed question mark!" Chase said and slammed his yearbook shut.

"Listen up, snot-buckets!" Perry said walking out of the cafeteria. "Don't forget to sign up for the annual Mission Creek High talent show. Auditions are after school, and will be judged by moi. Chances are that if I don't like you, you won't get through, and I don't like any of you, so good luck." Perry said.

"Talent shows are wrong! There are no winners or losers in creative expression." Owen said and stood up from where he was sitting, next to Bree.

Perry scoffed. "Stick a paintbrush in it, Emo Sabe!" Perry said and walked back into the cafeteria.

"I refuse to stand by while that woman crushes the artistic souls or our student body. I'm gonna go sketch my feelings!" Owen said and walked away.

"He is so tortured. Isn't it great?" Bree said, mostly to Jodie.

"Sure?" Jodie said, but it came out like a question. She also watched how Bree walked away, almost in a day-dream-like state.

"This talent show is the perfect opportunity for me to build my fan base." Leo said to the two superhumans.

"Leo, you don't have a fanbase." Chase said.

"I know. That's why I have to build one. With magic!" Leo said.

"Well, that is what it would take." Chase said.

"But I'm not building you that fanbase." Jodie said, waving her hand, magic appearing at her finger tips.

"No. I got a magic kit and I've been practicing, specifically for the competition." Leo said.

"A magic kit? Isn't that kind of lame?" Chase asked.

"There is nothing lame about buying something off the internet to make friends." Leo said and stepped away from the superhumans. "Hello, ladies. Would you like to see a card trick? Okay, this is your card. Mm-hmm... Hey, what's that in your hair?" Leo asked and took out the card from behind the girl's ear. "Bam! See? Magic." Leo said showing the card to Chase and Jodie.

"You know what my problem is? All of my talents are bionic, and I can't reveal them at school." Chase complained.

"Aw. Bionic people problems." Jodie said with a fake pout.

"Hey-Give me those cards. Come on, gimme. Watch this." Chase said and walked over to two girls. Leo and Jodie followed. "Hello, ladies. Pick a card, any card. Put it back in. "Is this your card?" He asked, pulling a random card out. The girls shook their head 'no'. "This one? This one? This one? This one?" Chase kept asking, pulling out different cards. The girls kept shaking their heads 'no'.

"Boom. Magic." Leo said, holding the card that the girls chose.

"Impressive." Jodie said as she watched Leo walk away. She then kissed her boyfriend on the cheek and walked off to class.