Chapter 3;

(warning
horny Myers, most chapters will probably have like or lemons in them)
M/n ran through the forest getting chased by another masked man. "Hey! We can talk about this yeah?!" M/n shouted while continuing to run.

The masked man didn't have to urge to hurt him, m/n didn't know this and since Jason didn't speak this cycle continued for a while until they were both so tired they could barley stand. Jason soon caught up though, placing a hand on m/n's shoulder and spinning him around. M/n had a gun to the masked man's chest, he didn't pull the trigger but kept it up to him as a warning.

Jason stared at the gun for a second until leaning down to m/n's neck to sniff his scent gland. M/n backed up or tried to when a hand caught his back and pushed their bodies together. "Okay not again-" m/n was caught off when a hand rubbed over his covered member. Jason continued to sniff at his neck, he rubbed against m/n before he could go any further m/n hit Jason on the head with the gun just hard enough to knock him out.

"That could've gone so wrong if it didn't work." m/n sighed, he held up Jason with his arms. M/n reached down a bit, picking up Jason and carrying him on his shoulder. It was a bit uncomfortable for m/n since Jason was physically bigger than him.

M/n got back to the car, not very fast but he still made it. Michael was there waiting and eyeing the new killer with confusion and slight jealousy.

"Don't worry he won't be much trouble, I think" M/n said, Michael of course didn't respond with his voice but m/n did notice a tiny nod.

After a while of driving they stopped at a gate nearby the camp. "Don't trouble yourself with the luggage I'll come back for it after we settle down inside." Michael stood from the front passenger seat.

They made their way inside the manor, Michael watched m/n closely as he set down Jason gently tucking him in. Something felt heavy inside of Michael it felt wrong to watch m/n take care of someone else with so much care. (Kinda dramatic rn)

(Btw the manor will be in the picture above)

"Alright, I'm going to get the luggage stay here I can't have you stabbing random people on the streets" m/n made his way out the door unknowingly left a disaster waiting to happen unsupervised.

As soon as m/n got the luggage out of the car, a loud crash echoed and made m/n wish he didn't leave the two murderers alone together. He rushed back towards the manor almost breaking the door down

Michael was fighting Jason and probably even started the fight since Jason was passed out. Things were being broken that weren't cheap, m/n needed to end it somehow.

Sucking it up he rushed in between them getting stabbed in the process, but he managed to break them apart. "Damnit dude what did you do this for huh?" Michael stared at m/n for a while, he eventually started moving towards m/n.

"Woah you better not be doing what I think you're doing" m/n said as he back up into the couch and falling down on it. Michael approached m/n before throwing himself into m/n, he hugged m/n tight and put his face into m/n's scent gland located on his neck.

"Alright just a hug don't take it any farther" Michael sat there, sniffing m/n's neck with a very visible hard member beneath his mechanic suit. M/n stared at it, Michael was pretty big for an omega he usually saw omega's being smaller despite the gender. Not that he mind that Michael was bigger he didn't have a thing for smaller people anyways.

(If you do have a thing for smaller people I'm sorry most slashers are taller, built like a tank or just big boys)

Michael let out small whimpers, which startled m/n since he never heard pretty much anything from Michael. He started slowly grinding his hard on against m/n's thigh

"Ugh no calm down!" M/n said sternly while grabbing onto Michael's hips and holding him still. Michael whimpered more, drenching m/n's leg with slick and a bit of pre cum. "Please Michael you don't know what you're doing"

which is weird of m/n to say since Michael isn't in heat or anything 🧐

This is my stopping point, it's a bit early but I have a few things I need to do before continuing the story.

Should I add Freddy Krueger (ofc I'll tinker with his personality, looks and even change his entire person possibly)

Yes(?)

No (?)

Don't comment twice on the yes or no please:)

Also I'll start adding smut one shots for the scenes that I didn't add in the story ;)

I did leave a few unfinished scenes

Word count; 854