Chapter 5 (twist?)

Mentions of sex n shit

As soon as m/n woke up he had flashbacks of the week full of nothing but fucking like rabbits. He also remembered nutting in both of Michael and jason.

"Damn i should've used a condom..." M/n thought but he had no time to regret because his house phone would not stop ringing. He found it annoying because it happened all week long too, he'd pick up after a round of sex and there was just heavy breathing and a clapping sound. M/n honestly didn't think about it much because he had two beefy caked up men in his bed waiting for their big boy 🗣️

(Im sorry the cringe is killing me too you're not alone 💔😭😞😞)

M/n was snapped out of his thoughts when the phone rang again and he finally answered "you've been calling all week, what do you want?" M/n said as he put the phone up to his face.

"We were calling about your cars extended warranty-"

"What the fuck" m/n hung up because his car didn't have a warranty at all and it was just a scam call 🥲

(The plot is not plotting im sorry)

Groans and moans could be heard from the room, the two himbos woke up and are feeling the after effects of having their holes resized.

He quickly made it back to the room after hearing the men awaken. Michael was standing and wobbling around the room looking for his mechanic suit, and jason was looking at the damage to his arse. Which made m/n feel hella guilty because he did not hold back 😜

He brought some fresh clothes to the masked men, helping them both get dressed because again that week left them a bit paralyzed.

(Btw they were already cleaned so no need for a shower but there is gonna be a shower scene soon 😈/ I'm finishing the rest and i wrote this first part up while i was on that zaza)

"I'm sorry about this mess, i shouldn't have done this" m/n apologizes to the both of them, they didn't care about the pain or the inability to walk they cherished the memories of the previous week and probably will until the next time they do it.

TIME SKIP 😝

"I can smell sex on you, did you have fun with them?" ghost face says through the other side (yes he's using the voice changer 😗)

"What the fuck are you talking about you can't smell through a fucking phone" m/n replied

"If there's a will there's a way" m/n sighed wondering how he got a possessive phone stalker.

"I'll be seeing you soon m/n" ghostface kissed the phone before hanging up
(Y'all visual this part)

M/n side eyed the phone before setting it down. He'd have to check up on his two himbos that recently got their walking privileges revoked. (again)

(Just remembered my friend found this, now I'm regretting life and wondering if I can keep going)

"Hey guys, I might be going out again later don't do anything stupid and no fighting" m/n speaks with seriousness in his tone making the two shiver.

'How tf am I supposed to find this guy?' M/n observes a photo of a middle aged man, it was his target. The guy was always moving and throwing m/n off his tracks it felt as if he was getting further and further away from catching him.

He'd have to catch this man at all costs, the despicable crimes should never go unpunished and m/n will make sure of it.

Asking around if anyone had seen someone of the man's description was harder than he thought. No one had seen him or if they did they weren't saying anything, it almost seemed like a dead end until an unknown caller gave him an anonymous tip.

(Yea the anonymous tip was from ghostface)
(I might add all 3 ghostfaces
Stu, Billy and danny)

M/N finally left the house after changing into his tactical gear and blackout clothes. It'd help him for tonight, for now he has to check if everything is set up meaning a lot of trips around the town he's in.

After several minutes of being on the road the car slows to a stop, m/n emerging from the driver seat.

Night was rapidly approaching as m/n caught up on recent leads on his target, staying hidden in the shadows at all times.

The night was silent nothing but the sounds of crickets and birds echoed, m/n stuck close to the wall as he crept through the alleyway towards his target.

As he got closer he failed to notice himself also getting followed. As his target turned the corner he was tackled, the sound making his target flee.

"What the fuck!" M/n groaned as he flipped over grabbing his attacker and pushing the front of the stranger's body against the wall, using his arm to press against the back of his neck and pining his arms behind his back.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" M/n growled from behind the pinned man. The man in turn squirming and panting like a damn dog.

(Bro my sanity is dropping 😁)

"I've been calling you alot, you smell as good as your voice you know" the masked man now rubbing his ass against m/n's bulge.

"I go by Ghostface or Danny, but you can call me yours~"

Yeah I kinda lied about the wait, I take full responsibility.

I also wrote the beginning while I was high asf  I kept it like that because I'm way to unmotivated to change it.

Chapter 6 will contain smut and I won't be putting out warnings anymore 🫂