❤️‍🔥BDSM (Steddie)

Start from the beginning

"Nooo! Let me cum! Please, please, please!" Eddie begged before he dry orgasemed making his legs shake a little.

"Hmmm, how about no?" Steve laughed at Eddie's face, a mix of upset and pleasure were all across his features.

"Please!" Eddie begged making Steve chuckle.

"No." He stated as his grip tightened slightly.

Eddie whined and whimpered as he repeatedly dry orgasemed.

His dick was soon almost painful and was hard as a rock from the need to cum.

"PLEASE! I'll do anything! Please let me cum!" Eddie said, tears welling in his eyes from the combination of pain and pleasure.

"Anything?" Steve asked as he slowed his hips down some.

"Yes! Anything! Please!" Eddie replied getting another smile from Steve before he released his dick.

"Fuck!" Eddie moaned loudly as he came, his legs shaking violently now.

"Aww look, your tips all red. I'm sorry baby." Steve said once Eddie was finally done cumming.

He moved his head down and began kissing at the tip before taking his whole dick into his mouth making Eddie moan loudly once again.

He was extremely sensitive because he just finnished cumming so now with Steve's mouth now around him, he was sure to cum again soon.

Steve bobbed his head up and down, hollowing out his cheeks and humming as he did so.

"Fuck! Im gonna cum!" Eddie warned, instantly having Steve pull off of him.

"No your not." Steve smiled before giving Eddie's jaw a quick kiss.

"Please not this again." Eddie pleaded making Steve laugh softly at him.

"Fine, then beg for it. Properly beg to, not just saying please." Steve said as he slowly began stroking Eddie with his hand, making sure it was enough to keep him on edge but not enough to alow him to cum.

"Please let me cum, I've been a good boy so far right? I'll make you cum really quickly if you let me cum now. I'll be such a good boy, please." Eddie begged as his hips attempted to jerk upwards into Steve's hand, only to be stopped by Steve's other hand pinning his waist down onto the bed.

"God your such a slut." Steve stated, his mind full of nothing but love and lust as Eddie begged for him to let him finnish.

"Only for you~" Eddie hummed only to moan right afterwards when Steve's hand picked up its pace.

"Now be a good litte slut and cum." Steve commanded with a deep tone, right into Eddie's ear sending a shiver down his spine.

He came quickly after that and Steve milked him for all he was worth before taking his hand away.

"What color now my love?" Steve asked as he licked the cum off of his hand.

"Yellow." Eddin answered, not sure if he could handle much more of this.

Not that he wasn't loving every minute of it, it was just a little much after a while.

"Okay baby, I'm going to untie you now. Can you give me a blowjob before we go to sleep?" Steve said before asking as he moved to untie Eddie's wrists.

"Of course I can." Eddie smiled lovingly at Steve before wincing at the pain of his wrists.

"You've been such a good boy tonight." Steve said once he had both of Eddie's wrists untied.

He leaned down and kissed Eddie before pulling away for air.

"Thank you." Eddie said breathlessly as Steve began to untie his ankles.

Once Eddie was untied completely, he gently pushed Steve down so he was laying down on the bed.

He began kissing at Steve's tip before taking him bit by bit, not being able to instantly deep throat him like Steve could do to him.

Soon enough however he was deep throating Steve and it was Steve's turn to be the moaning mess.

"Fuck baby~ your doing so good." Steve praised as he tugged on Eddie's hair getting a moan in responce.

Eddie began humming to prevent himself from gagging and to add more pleasure.

"I'm close!" Steve warned making Eddie hollow out his cheeks, trying to suck him dry.

"Oh fuck!" Steve moaned as he came into Eddie's mouth.

Eddie swallowed the sweet cum when he pulled off of him, enjoying Steve's fucked out face.

"We need a shower." Steve said once he calmed down from his high.

"Yeah we do." Eddie agreed as Steve stood up.

He then picked Eddie up and carried him to the bathroom.

"I can walk Harrington... I think I can at least." Eddie mumbled as he rested his head against Steve's shoulder.

"No you can't, your ankles have red marks from the ropes and my dick did a number on your ass. I don't mind carring you love." Steve replied as he turned the shower on.

Eddie decided that it wasn't worth it to argue so he let it be.

****

The two got out of the shower and threw on some boxers before leaving for bed.

Steve laid down first and Eddie quickly cuddled up to him, both of them falling asleep soon after; too tired to even say goodnight.
*************************************
1,435 Words! I hope this wasn't terrible! I haven't read it yet bit I hope you don't hate it :)