"Sure- Can I Jessy?" Haneul nodded and Jisung clapped his hands while Taeil just smiled at them and gave them their orders.

"Enjoy guys!" He then left to entertain other costumers.

🕯️

3 days, 1 candle left.

At the moment, Jisung is inside Haneul's room. Haechan had successfully took his sister from the boy and took her to the park.

Jisung took alot of papers that were placed inside the drawer below the study table.

He took the pen and started writing a letter for Haneul. He'll give it to her on his last day.

'My dearest Haneul,

Hello my love! I hope you're smiling while reading this and not crying. I just wanted you to know that I, Park Jisung is officially done with my mission and I'm now living peacefully in my universe.

It's a bummer that I couldn't graduate college with you but, I hope you'll still follow your dreams and reach your goals.

I would love to see you again as Doctor Lee Haneul in the future.

And if you're wondering how I am right now, I feel very fine. But I'm sad that you're away from me.

But if ever we really won't see each other again, please find someone else.

Someone who can take care of you for the rest of your life. Someone who can make you happy. Someone who can give you a happy family in the future. Someone who can't bare seeing you cry. Someone who loves you with all of his heart.

I would wish it was me, but sadly, I couldn't.

Just always remember, that I love you so much and I will never ever forget about you my love.

I hope you'll do great in the future without me. Stay healthy always and take care of yourself, or else I'll tell Chenle to shout everyday.

I love you so much my baby, and I always will.

— Your dearest Pwark Jwisung.'

Jisung folded the paper and placed it inside an envelope and hid it underneath Haneul's pillow.

He wiped a stray tear that fell from his eyes while writing the letter.

It sure was painful to imagine you leaving your loved one.

He wished that he could just live as a normal human and be with her until his last breath.

"Jisung-ah!" Haneul shouted and ran towards the latter.

She hugged him tightly and he did the same. He kissed her forehead, down to her nose and lastly on the lips.

"Ew PDA. You two get yourself a room, respect all of the singles here" Chenle sassed and rolled his eyes

"Just let them be Zhong. You know they don't have much time left" Haechan whispered the last part but Haneul heard it very well

"Jisung's not gonna leave! Tell them you're not gonna leave right?" She looked at him while he just sighed then shook his head

"Wha- Jisung that's not true! You're a human, not some sort of magical fairy or some shit-"

"Haneul! Just accept the fact that he only has 3 days left and he'll leave us" Domin suddenly said and Haneul looked at him with disbelief

"What on earth are you talking about Jung Domin? Can you just mind your own fucking business? 'Cause you're not helping here!" She shouted and the room went quiet

"Fine, if you want me out of this mansion, then so be it. I'll leave now" He stood up and left the house

"FUCKING LEE HANEUL!" She shouted and hit her head a few times before Jisung could stop her.

"I- I'm sorry" She sobbed and ran away from the boys.

"I'll take care of her hyung. You guys can rest now" The boys nodded and Jisung followed Haneul outside.

"Han?" Jisung called but got no response. He walked around the area but he still couldn't find Haneul.

He felt that she's far from where he's standing right now, so his body immediately teleported to her.

And his body took him to the garden. He didn't see her around the garden but his instincts says that she's in here.

He explored the huge garden and saw something unusual at the side. He walked towards it and touched the wall.

It sure felt like a normal stone. Jisung eyed the wall. He noticed that the wall he touched was the only area that has vines.

He tried to push it open, and he succeeded. He went inside and closed the wall door.

He admired the beautiful view in front of him. But the tree house caught his eyes.

He decided to go inside incase he could find her in there. So he took a few steps on the stairs.

And when he arrived at the doorstep, he knocked first but nobody answered, yet, he heard a faint sob from inside.

He immediately opened the door and saw Haneul sitting on the floor while crying.

He walked towards her and crouched down. He hugged her and she hugged back without facing the boy.

"What's wrong Haneul?"

"I don't want you to leave me. Please I- I can't lose you" She sobbed and Jisung rubbed her back and kisses her head.

"We can't do anything about it Haneul. It's in the rules, I can't stay longer" He sadly spoke and he felt a tear fell from his left eye.

"No! You're staying Jisung. You're not leaving us!" Jisung sighed and tightened the hug

"I'm sorry Haneul" Haneul separated from the hug and faced him with red teary eyes.

Jisung felt bad for making her cry. He couldn't bare seeing her cry and that's where he started crying.

"I- I'm sorry Haneul, I wish I could stay but I couldn't do anything. If I go against the rules, I would get punished, and what's worst is I might die. Haneul, I know it hurts but you don't want me to die right-"

"But you leaving me feels like you died in front of me! Jisung you can do something right? Tell your head master that you need to stay longer"

Jisung went quiet and continued sobbing while Haneul stared at him before hugging him again

"I'm sorry Jisung. I'm sorry for being a selfish brat. I'm sorry for overreacting-"

"No, don't say that Haneul. I know and I understand how you feel. For now, let's just enjoy the rest of the days that we have alright?"

"Mm".

— tbc.

Idk but I feel like my story is getting boring-,-

word count: 1618 words
date published:08/19/22

_NCTEAXT_