Beacon PT 1

Yang: Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

Yang Xiao Long tackled her sister in a hug aboard the large Vale Airship to Beacon, crushing the air out of her.

Ruby: Please stop.

Y/N watched the two siblings talking and getting along together. He reached to them and patted both on the head. He was still learning human customs. Yang looked at him and let out a laugh.

Yang: Oh god!😂

Y/N looked at her puzzled. Had he done something wrong?

Yang: Your such a little dweeb.

Yang laughed and closed her eyes. Y/N tilted his head. He couldn't tell if that was an insult or if it was supposed to be a compliment.

Ruby: But really Sis, it was nothing.

Yang: What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees.

Ruby: I don't want to be the "bee's knees", okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees.

Yang: What's with you? Aren't you excited?

Ruby: Of course I'm excited... I just... I got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything.

Yang looked at her sister in concern and started giving her sister a one-armed hug.

Yang: But you are special. Don't you think so Y/N?

Y/N just looked at them and nodded his head gently. Wether he meant it wasn't exactly clear.

The trio's attention was then drawn to a 2-D animated newscast on Vale News Network playing nearby, talking about the robbery and showing Roman's mug shot.

Cyril: The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa.

The mugshot changes to Lisa Lavender, with a photo of animal-eared demonstrators holding signs saying "WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!" followed by an image of the logo of a growling red wolf's head with three scratch marks.

Lisa: Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted...

The news feed is cut off as a hologram of Glynda replaces it. Y/N raised an eyebrow. What was a Faunus?

Glynda: Hello, and welcome to Beacon!

Yang: Who's that?

Glynda: My name is Glynda Goodwitch.

Yang: Oh.

Glynda: You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world.

The hologram then vanished. Y/N looked outside. It was time to begin his infiltration.

The several ships carrying students started docking at the entrance of the school. As soon as one lands, Jaune Arc emerges and goes over to the nearest trash can, hunching over it as he loses his lunch.

Ruby, Y/N, and Yang, alongside several other students, walked out of the ship and headed down the paved path to the front of the school.

Ruby and Yang gasped as they take in the entirety of Beacon Academy. Y/N just had a blank expression.