Scout

As a Cavalry Scout, you'll act as the eyes and ears on the field, gathering information about enemy positions, vehicles, weapons, and activity.

The empty city was cold and empty late at night. The cool air blew gently in the night sky. But in the night sky, there is an emotion turning about. The stars twinkled blankly, expressionless, as a f to say something was terribly wrong. Because indeed som was wrong. Within the dark alley ways of the street, something was forming. A tall, lanky figure emerged from the ground. The figure took a large breath of air and breathed. Ad though he was trying to get familiar with the atmosphere. The figure was tall and dressed in all black. He had (skin color). The only thing that stood out about him was his purple eyes.

The being made a odd sound as it examined its new surroundings. He stepped out into the light and proceeded to make his way into the city streets. The figure put his hands in his jacket pocket and tried to find people. If he was to live amongst the humans. He needed to act the part.

This wasn't just done curious being of nature, this was a creature on a mission. He needed to find Beacon, learn the weak points, learn about humans, open the barrier, free his brothers and sisters, and then the Ender Dragon.