chased

Aline drove up fifteen minutes after we stopped talking. Beep!
I'm outside, hurry up.
I was wearing my favorite sweater and a pair of dark jeans. I wanted to say casual but put together so I threw on some old fashioned looking brown leather boots. My sweater was gray and it read Hogwarts across the front of it with a picture of the Hogwarts castle behind it. Because of course i'm obsessed with Harry Potter! Isn't everyone?

Quietly and swiftly I sneak out into the night. Aline is waiting for me in the car with an impatient look on her face. Carefully I climb down the side of my house and land in a squat. I've got stealth I think to myself on the way to the car.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Aline squeals.
"Yah I'm only here to see Jace," I reply.
"Okay then," she says as she drives away.

Its already twelve o'clock when we get there. The 'party' is really just a bunch of stoned high schoolers sitting around a trash can bonfire. My eyes wander around the circle I recognize a few people but I don't pay them any attention. I know who I'm really looking for, my eyes rest on him,Jace.
"Hey Clara! Come sit down by me!" Jace calls.

"Hi Jace where's Maia?" I ask trying not to sound as excited as I feel.

"We...we...broke up," he says solemnly.
I now feel so excited I can barely contain it. There might be hope for us after all.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that," I totally lie.

I go and sit next to him. As soon as I sit down he wraps his arm around my shoulder. I feel like I am going to explode, but I have to contain it. I have to play it cool, he probably doesn't know what he's doing he's stoned remember Clara. He will forget the next day just like last time. Only last time he wasn't stoned. I put my walls up and move out from under his arm.

"Hey what's wrong?" Jace asks.

"Nothing ......didn't you just get out of a relationship?" I ask clearly uncomfortable.

"Yah so its you I really want," at those words my heart melted. No Clara you will not give in. Jace is a player and a dirty pig, he's using you.

"I have to go I don't want my mom waking up to see my bed empty," I say quickly just wanting to get out of here.

"I'll drive you," Jace says desperately.

"No you are stoned and I came here with...Aline," I looked over at Aline and she was making out with some dude in the corner.

"You know what I'm just going to walk, my house isn't that far anyway," I say already walking away.

"Well I'm walking you out of here," he says stubbornly.

Once we were out if the alley Jace comes up in front of me and pins me to the wall.

"Jace let me go now!" I scream.

"Not until you agree to go out with me," he says sounding dead serious.

I wanted to say yes. No Clara he is bad, he doesn't want you, don't give in. I know he wasn't going to let go so I had to use force. I brought my knee up hard hitting him where it counts. Quickly he let's go and falls to the ground in agony. I take the opportunity to get as far away as possible.

I'm about a mile from my house when I hear footsteps running up behind me. I run faster, the footsteps keep coming. At first I thought it was Jace.

"Get away from me Jace!" I scream behind me.

No answer. I look behind me still running. A wave of terror washes over me. Its not Jace trying to catch me.