Caught

BANG BANG BANG! My little brother Jude was pounding on the bathroom door.
"Clara! Let me in! Its my turn!" he whined.
"Alright,hold on!" I yelled through the wooden door.
I was going to get in so much trouble. What have I done to my hair? Ughh groaned. It seemed like a good idea at the time. My dad is going to skin me. My beautiful red, autumn hair is now electric blue.
"Clarrraaa!" Jude screamed on the other side of the door.
I thrust the door open and bolted to my room as fast as I could. Not fast enough Jude saw me. He didn't even come to me first he made a beeline to mom. Sure enough two minutes later "Clara get down here NOW!"
   I trudged down stairs and into the kitchen to face the wrath of my mom. She was waiting for me at the kitchen table, Jude watching from a safe distance. As soon as she saw me she burst out in tears.
"How could you do this to yourself? You had beautiful hair and you gave it up for.....f..for.......that? She sobbed.
I was speechless I didn't know what to say. So is didn't say anything, I just sobbed with my mother over the loss of my hair.
Of course I had to call and tell my dad what I've done. He was furious with me. He told me I am always making him look bad and this is just another example. Its true though the Levign family is very much respected in my town, mostly because my dad is mayor. We don't live in a big towm, we live in a little suburban town in Oregon. If me or Jude slips up a little bit it reflects on him. One time I was seen throwing mud around the park and it was the talk of the week. "Mayors daughter vandalizes public park with mud" I can't imagine what people will say about this. Right now I just want to crawl in a hole and hide. But unfortanately I can't do that. My punishment is no phone for two weeks and I'm grounded for a month.
Ugggh shoot me now.