Chapter Two

- Temper's POV - (in media)

~* Captive *~

I woke up to the excruciating pain in my side. It hurt so bad I grunted trying to apply pressure to it but my hands were bound to something.

When I looked up found my arms bound to a bed's head board.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." I snarled getting angrier by the second, "Aye fuck boys get me tf off this damn bed! "

I then heard foot steps walking towards the room and in came the nigga that claimed "I stole his bitch"and two other cocky looking ass muthafuckas.

I demanded, "What the fuck do you think you doin nigga, you couldn't tie me to a damn chair or some shxt but a mf bed really?"

He then began to laugh and the other two joined in with smirks on their faces. "Remember when I said I was funa steal something dearly from you."

He looked at me smirking and grabbing his crotch.

I faked like I was throwing up but I honestly wanted to,"Are you fucking crazy nigga? Don't you see who I am?"

I spat out in the most dominant voice I could make out. He laughed some more, "All us know you stud looking bitches all just need a lil dick in y'all life."

He said touching my inner thigh. I spit in his face, "Don't fucking touch m—" Before I could say anything else he took a gun out his back pocket and struck it at my side with the bruise.

I screamed out, "Ahhhh! Shxt... fucking.. aagghh.."

I tried to control the pain by breathing in and out heavily but damn.. did it hurt.

He started laughing, "Even if you said sorry dat don't mean shit to me, your sorry ain't gone bring ha back to me! 'N yo sorry definitely won't save yo ass this time. You done messed with the wrong nigga's bitch! Go ahead and hold down her legs."

He looked at the two niggas and they did as he said, I kicked one of them back but the other pulled out a gun holding it to my head, they held down my legs as I asked the nigga, "What tf do ya want from me nigga!"

He then said nothing but just walked my way holding a pair of thick ass scissors.

I then glared at him,"What the fuck do you think you doin.. " but then the gun being held to my head clicked causing me to just grind my teeth.

He then started to cut my shirt and sports bra revealing my breasts.

I groaned at my side hurting and at the lust in their eyes.

The one with the gun licked his lips, "Damn, why you hide this nice ass body with them clothes and damn... look at that stomach.."

I tugged at the bonds and yelled, "Let me the fuck gooo!"

They don't even budge.

He then began to cut my pants and I gasped, "Don't you dare..."

Then he slid them off revealing my curves and I just went crazy, "That's it! You got five mf secs to get me off this mf bed! Or I swear.."

He smirked at me,"Or what.. what you gone do? Just admit that you a lil thot thirsty for some dick, so you fucking all these bitches on the side to cover that shit up."

"You so mf ignorant! Don't you know what the fuck a lesbian is!? Do you need me to throw a mf dictionary at yo ass? Cause you sounding dumb asf.. "

I growled. Then before I knew it he slapped me.. so hard that it burned. "You really don't understand what typa situation you in right now do yah?"

He grabbed my legs and pushed them upright causing me to scream, the pain in my side was crucifying.

He smirked and rubbed his index finger along my boxers causing me to squirm, "Stop.. urghh.."

"You telling me to stop but yo pussy singing to me.. "

I than breathed heavily trying to keep my voice in. He stuck his finger in me causing me to cry out in pain. He pumped his finger in and out earning a groan from me each time.

"It hurtsss.." I cried.

"Damn, you sho is a virgin.. you tight asf." I bit my lip hard enough to break skin while taking deep breaths trying my best to control the pain surging throughout my body but he then slid his finger out and stuck something cold and slimy in causing my body to jolt.

"Whaah.. the fuck.. was that!"

He grinned," Something to make this alot easier." I tugged at bonds once more but they didnt budge, my body started to burn everywhere and in all the right places.

"What did you do to me!?" I managed to cry out. Then suddenly all I heard was; POP! POP! POP!

Three gun shots went off and then once again I blacked out.