Where it's start

"Jared, I love you. Matagal na kitang mahal."  Young Jazy said bravely to Trevor.

There family is also friends. Sabay kinasal at sabay nagka-anak. They even share the same birthday.

Jazmine Trecy Vega was an honest girl. She never lie or do bad things. She's an angel , Jared savior.

She had feelings for him since elementary pero hindi niya masabi-sabi dahil bestfriends sila until when they come into college. Then the family gathering happened.

In front of their family, she told him about her feelings. She's so excited for the same feelings she's expecting too but Jared smile drop made her worry.

"You should not catch feeling with me Jazy. Bestfriends shouldn't fall in love." Jared told her.

"But our parents did. T-they bestfriends yet they become lovers." She said in a small voice. But Jared drop the cake his holding and look at their parents.

"Well sorry to hear that but we can't be like them. I don't like you. Look at you, big round glasses, braces and last, I don't like nerd people."

Jazy tears starting to fall. Her dad immediately pull the boy collar dahil sa sinabi nito sa anak niya. Mabilis naman na rumesponde ang ama ni Trevor.

"Stay away from my daughter now on Jared!" Gigil na sigaw ng ama ni Jazy na si Tito Troy.

Jared didn't answer then leave the house. That night was so devastated. The graduation will be held next week how could she face Jared now.

She plan to book a flight papuntang Australia. Her mom suggested it matagal na pero dahil ayaw niyang iwan si Jared ay hindi niya magawa. But now, maybe she can?

"Are you sure you won't attend your graduation, baby?" Her mom sweetly asked her she softly nodded.

"I can talk to Jared if you want." Mabilis siyang umiling at tumingin sa picture nila ni Trevor noong grumaduate sila ng high school.

Jared change a lot when they step on college. Pero hinayaan niya ito she try to understand and love him unconditionally waiting for the right time to tell her feelings pero iyon ang nangyari.

"Mom, can you give this to Jared pag umalis ako bukas?" She said and handed the gift she want to give him.

Her mom nodded then give her a hug.

Maybe next time when they met again, he wears it.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Hello! This is Series 2 of 02z liners Enhypen Jay story line. I'll start writing this po.