I called Cole right after that
"Brother I need you to free Dr. Bianchi from his shift around the orphanages and send him directly to DeLuca's charitable hospital"
"Okay... But what happened? Why are you panicked?"

"Cole Hope..., my hope is in hospital, they were not able to save her from the wrath of Georgia Cole "
"She is there just because of me."

"Listen to me sweetheart, nothing that happens in that house is your fault.
Hope would be fine I have already ordered the men to personally make sure that Dr. Bianchi reaches her on time."

I was so relieved listening to him because I know I can count on him.
After listening to his sweet words I relaxed and suddenly I realised what could only happen to Hope in that house to have this serious accident.

"Cole its time " He suddenly became silent because he knew what I was talking about.
"Are you sure sweetheart?"

"Yes I cannot let them hurt my sister and I will not let them send her to these crazy boarding schools for something she would not even know about."

"Call dad to inform my bios that the boarding school has been demolished due to illegal activities taking place there"

There was silence on the other end for a minute.
"On one condition, I'll make sure your message is reached but you need to take care of yourselves and make sure to always have our guards follow you."

I know he is concerned about me so to make sure that he is okay with me leaving I promised to follow his rules.

After disconnecting the call I reached my baby

And made my way towards the Da Vinci villaI love speed so I covered my 30 mins distance in just 10 mins

I love speed so I covered my 30 mins distance in just 10 mins.
(Image above)

I entered and as soon as I entered I was tackled in a hug by my idiotic bestfriend Anastasia
"Leave me"

Listening to my tone she made the puppy face she mastered over the years
"How can you be so rude, I can't hug you because I missed you, you are so mean."

I just rolled my eyes I know she was doindlg this because she need me to ask dad to give her permission for the doctor camp she wants to go

"No I am not talking to dad about your camp you know how risky it is."
Her eyes widened as she did not know that she would be busted this soon but what she doesn't know is that she cannot hide things from me.

Moreover I had to make sure that I am able to convince dad to let me go to New York because I know he is not willing to send me to the bastards house as he prefers to say, but I am not complaining.