🌹𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 🌹

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔...
❦︎𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆 𝑬𝒓𝒂❦︎
☾︎𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝☽︎
⁂𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬-(2)Bʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴏʟᴇᴍɴɪᴛʏ!
⁂𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬-(3)Cʀᴜᴇʟ Aɴsᴡᴇʀ!
☾︎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐀𝐮 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐖𝐒𝐓 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐏☽︎
⁂𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬-(1)Tʜᴇ Aᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ Tᴇᴅᴅʏ

꧁𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍꧂

2)Bʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴏʟᴇᴍɴɪᴛʏ!

5 people swaddled in the same uniform as Odelia was in was at 5 different spots on an elevated platform, each with a crowd of similarily clothed people in front of them.

A tablet floated in front of another crowd and another crowd stood in front of an empty uplifted area.

"Well, is that all for the new dorm assignments?" a red-haired boy asked, a hand on his hip. His silvery-blue eyes shone under the hood as he mentally did a head count.

He faced his crowd, his voice gaining a harsher tone as he spoke, "Listen up new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head!" he declared, his eyes narrowed.

A tan boy with lion ears under the hood yawned, exposing his sharp canines. Two brown braids fell on his chest.

"Uuuugggh. The stuffy ceromony's finally over." he opened tantalising green eyes. "We're going back to the dorm. Savannaclaws, follow me."

A boy with silver hair smiled. He had blue eyes lined with glasses, and a beauty mark under his mouth.

"To the new students, congratulations on entering the academy. Enjoy life to its fullest." he smiled calculatingly. "As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle, I will support you to the best of my ability."

"By the way, where I did the Headmaster go? He flew right out in the middle of the ceremony..." a beautiful man with sharp violet eyes spoke. He had blonde hair, with the ends a soft lilac.

A blue tablet with a light blue circle, a darker blue triangle inside the circle and an insignia of some sort of logo floated spoke up, someone connected to the other end. "Abandoning his post..."

"Did he get a stomachache or something?" a tan boy with snowy hair aksed, tilting his head to the side, his red eyes gleaming under the shadow of his hood.

"Not at all!" Crowley spoke up, throwing the doors open with a dramatic flair.

Odelia, on the other hand, winced at all the eyes on her. She had never done well with attention, good or bad.

"Ah, he's here." the red-headed boy spoke.

"I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student so I went to find them." Crowley berated, obviously proud that he noticed. He then turned to the girl behind him.

"You are the only one yet to be assigned to a dormitory. I shall watch over the cat. Now step in front of the Dark Mirror."

Grim narrowed his eyes at this and shrieked angrily into his gag.