🌹𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍🌹

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔...
❦︎𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆 𝑬𝒓𝒂❦︎
☾︎𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝☽︎
⁂𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬-(1)Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ Wᴀᴋɪɴɢ

A mirror with green flames flickering inside appeared in a chamber of sorts with floating coffins and a huge chandelier. 

Ah, my dear esteemed benefactor..

My proud, beautiful flower of evil.

-a man's voice spoke. A clacking sound sounded in the chamber, ringing out as if someone was walking.

You are truly the fairest one of all.

O magic mirror, thy wisdom I entreat...

Reveal unto me the visage I seek...

The sound of hooves clacking against stone echoed slightly in the chamber.

You, whose image the Dark Mirror did beckon forth...

If your heart bids it, take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

The green flames in the mirror faded out. An outstretched hand replacing it before everything faded away.

As flame reduces even the stars to ash

A burning fire appeared in the mirror before it faded away. A shard of ice appeared in the mirror. 

As ice seals away even time itself 

A cyclone of green raged in the mirror after the shard of ice disappeared. 

As great trees swallow even the sky 

Fear not the power of darkness.

Now - demonstrate your power.

The mirror's reflection showed nothing but darkness. But then, spark of white shone in center before growing and growing. It then escaped its frame before whiting the world out in a flash of pure, white light.

... 

For me. For them. For yourself.

We are all running out of time 

No matter what, never let go of my hand 

꧁𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍꧂

1)Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ Wᴀᴋɪɴɢ

'Huh?' Odelia thought, her eyes blearily blinking as her brain scrambled to catch her body up. What was she lying in? And what was that thing in front of her face? She tried to lift her hands to push at the barrier in front of her but the space was too confined. She winced as the tightness reminded her of her time at the Dursleys'. After she registered her final moments, tears welled up in her eyes. 

Ron and Hermione. Her first ever friends in her new life had betrayed her without a second thought. Not even giving her a chance.

Ron, who was like a brother to her. And Hermione, her sister figure.