Me

♡︎

        ♫︎𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓                        𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑼♫︎

                        𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑼♫︎

♥︎

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

He kept on hugging me the whole night, telling that everything will be alright, telling me how he passed a whole month without me, i was in shock when he said he got addicted to alcohol in this one month, i scolded him, it's injurious for his health, he replied that it was because i was not with him, and the suicidal thoughts were filling up in his mind, i slapped his mouth multiple times, disallowing him.

At the end, he gripped on his both ear, apologizing to me, i was soo mad at him that i pushed him off the bed, but he is also stubborn, he sat up immediately back, gripping on my palm, talking to me, the pain in my belly is sharp, i have never felt this much pain, the stitches sticks even if i move the slightest, but him sitting up beside me, talking to me, kissing me again and again, consoling me, lessened the pain in my whole body.

I didn't wanted to eat anything but he insisted and forcefully made me eat dinner and the medicines, this man means life to me, if he is not around me, i feel restless, i can't inhale air, this man is my everything, my whole world, they make fun of us, people around laugh at us, calling our love childish love, even if our love is childish, it's still pure, it's still better then those who uses the other and just part ways, he never used me, he never doubted my character, i'm soo glad that we never had any misunderstanding in between us.

I love the way our love is, i will never leave his hand, even in my nightmares, i didn't let go of him, he wants me and i will always be holding his hands forever, whatever my old man wants, i will do.

I was lost in my deep thoughts, staring at him, and he was doing the same, staring me, it's like our eyes are expressing the words straight from our hearts, his eyes shows how much scared and hurt he is, if it was in his hands he would have removed every pain from my body, he is restless, budged from his place, he stared my face, his eyes went down to my belly, his eyes softened.

He grabbed the glass of water, making me drink it, he sniffed, sitting up beside me, "i love you y/n, i love you soo much, i love you more then anything else in this whole universe, you are not someone different from me, when something hurts you, it hurts me too, i have never considered you as someone different from me, sometimes i just sit up and think about my love, that how this happened?, i didn't accepted it at first, but when you hurted yourself, falling, bumping into things, i too felt hurt strangely, for me back then, love wasn't a thing for me to believe, but now i do believe it, because of you"He said, gripping on my palm.

"You are me y/n, and i don't want me to be in pain, you know i love me soo much, i want me to live happily, and to smile always, when i smile i feel relieved that i'm happy"He mumbled, i sniffed, hugging him gently, "I LOVE YOU MORE TAEHYUNG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE"I yelled, crying out, "i will never leave your side, it's my home, where should i go instead of it?"He replied, hugging me back, patting my back gently.