Ice Cream

♡︎

         ♫︎𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒊𝒅             𝑰𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑩𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕                      𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒆♫︎♥︎

            𝑰𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑩𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
                      𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒆♫︎
♥︎

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"Be a bear for me please please!!"She requested, standing up from the chair, opening up the wardrobe, pulling out a bear costume, ughh why did i even asked her at first place, she cutely walked to me, gripping on her bump, i just stared her face in disbelief,  she wants me to wear this?, "you know i saw in instagram, some wives are making their husbands wear animal costumes, and you know what?,  YOU ARE MY BEAR SO I BOUGHT THIS NOW COME ON GO AND CHANGE IT"She yelled, pushing me forward.

She wasn't ready to let go of me and now she is pushing me out WOW!, if this is what makes her happy then i'm doing it, GOD HOW CAN A PERSON DO EVERYTHING FOR THEIR LOVE'S SAKE!, only small kid can make me do this, i wore the costume, walking out of the bathroom, the maid was holding a glass in her hand, but after watching me, it fell from her hand and broke, she is staring me with wide eyes, ughh this is soo embrassing, this maid is looking at me like she is looking at a ghost.

How can she not, the strict ass ceo is now wearing a bear costume infront of her, to make his wife happy, i glared her and she focused back on her work, i walked inside our room, she screamed on top of her lungs, hugging me and kissing me all over my face, she clapped her hands happily, pinching my cheeks, ,"YOU LOOK SO CUTE OLD MAN"She yelled out, grabbing her phone, clicking my photos, i made a done face.

"YEAH SMILE!"She ordered, i forced a smile, but soon it turned into a genuine one, she is all happy, clicking my photos, "it's enough now"I said, she shooked her head, "NO, I WANT MORE!"She replied, "okay tell me how many you will click?"I asked her, she showed me her ten finger, "but you already clicked ten photos"I said, she pouted, "i said the thousands"She replied, i choked on air.

I was about to yell ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND CLOSE THE CAMERA AND SLEEP but i didn't after her pregnancy she is facing too much pain, it's just making her happy in this difficult time of her life, let's do it taehyung!, i posed for her, "YOU ARE THE BEST KIM TAEHYUNG SSSIII"She yelled, clicking more photos i hummed proudly, posing for the camera, "YEAH YOU LOOK LIKE A GUCCI MODEL STAY STILL!!"She yelled, making me chuckle, after an hour she stopped clicking pictures.

I took a shower, walking out of the bathroom, only wrapping a towel around my waist, she is sitting up on the bed, she quickly palmed her eyes, and her bump too, is she closing her/his eyes too?, she is soo dramatic, i shooked my head in disbelief, walking to the wardrobe, pulling out a shirt, wearing it, still staring her, "what if our child's eyes are on the other side, then our baby must be looking at me?"I asked, she gasped, "whatever, wear clothes"She ordered, i hummed, wearing up the clothes.

"Okay it's done"I announced, she removed her palm from her eyes and bump, "let's go and have dinner"She said, and stood up from the bed, but her leg slipped, i immediately rushed to her, grabbing her waist, she is just some inches away from hitting the bed's edge.

Her eyes were wide,"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND WHAT IF YOU HAVE FELL AND HITTED THE BED UGHHHHHHHHH I WAS SOO SCARED YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL HOW CAN YOU JUST JUMP OFF THE BED LIKE THIS AND WEAR YOUR SLIPPERS WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING DOWN AT THEM HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT ONE PERSON YOU ARE CARRYING ANOTHER HUMAN INSIDE YOU BUT YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SPEAKING FROM NOW ON NO NEED TO GO OUT FROM THE BED YOU SHOULD STAY HERE WHAT IF YOU HAVE FELL AND HURTED YOURSELF AND OUR CHILD DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I WOULD HAVE LIVED???"I yelled, making her lay on the bed.

"YOU BOTH ARE MY EVERYTHING BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME I SHOULD HIRE A TEACHER THAT CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO WALK PROPERLY!"I scolded her, she sobbed out, now i hate myself more, i wiped her tears away, "now stop crying"I ordered, "i-i al-always try bu-but i forget ab-about--i-it's just i-i'm not used to it"She mumbled, shuttering, i hummed, "you know how much important you and our child are for me?, you both are the reason of my living,  if you both are not around what should i do then hmm?, i'm living my everyday for you both, please just be safe my love"I requested, she sniffed

"Now don't cry, i don't like watching you crying"I mumbled, wiping her tears away, i tied up her hair into a ponytail, lifting her up in my arms, i made her sit up on the dining table, and i sat beside her, "please eat, even if you don't want to, i'm here"I said softly, she nodded, digging into the dinner, she is making faces after every bite, making me chuckle, minutes passed and we were done with the dinner, the maid placed the orange juice on the table and left, "have it"I ordered, she shooked her head.

"I know you hate orange juice, but it's good for you now"I said, she hesitantly sipped the juice, "if you will drink then i will buy you mega ice cream"I said, her eyes widened, she immediately gulped it down in one go,"yeah slowly"I patted her back,
"LET'S GO TO BUY MEGA ICE CREAM"She yelled, dragging me out with her, i chuckled letting her to drag me.

We reached infront of her favorite ice cream shop, i made her sit on the chair, and left to order the ice cream for her, as i was standing on the counter, i glanced backwards at her again and again, she gave me a flying kiss and i did the same, i grabbed her mega ice cream, and sat up infront of her, she immediately started to eat, telling me how much she loves me.

This ice cream shop opens at midnight since she craves for ice cream at nights, so i bought this shop, in some minutes she was done with eating, we walked out of the shop, i didn't let go of her hand a bit, i don't trust this small kid's legs, they can slip anywhere, we reached inside our house, "now it's time to sleep"I announced, she nodded, laying on the bed, closing up her eyes, i laid beside her, back hugging her, pulling her to me, stroking her bump.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗘𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗜𝗥𝗟...

*Just Talking*

Army: I Hate Myself-

(Suddenly Namjoon Appears Out Of Nowhere Pointing A Slipper At That Army)

Namjoon: Say That Again Bitch