Chicken's Son

♡︎

           ♫︎𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑯𝒊𝒎 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰♫︎

~

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

After she talked and spent time with her mother, it was already dark, and now we are on the way to the mansion, but she is crying and insisting for an ice cream, i for real feel like i'm raising my child and not my wife, this small kid.

I throwed a no at her face, because of her health, but she is too stubborn to listen, her mother made her the soup and now somehow she is better, "Please please please please please please please please please"She begged, whinning, making me sigh, "y/n we are going home and that's it"I replied.

She again whinned, "i want ice cream, since eomma is not around"She replied back, "but i'm here"I said, glancing at her, raising my eyebrow at her, she sighed with a pout, "but  promise once i will recover, then you will buy me five ice creams"She asked, extending her pinky to me, "yeah do the pinky promise"She mumbled.

I pulled out my pinky finger, joining it with hers, "promise?"She asked, "promise"I replied, she hummed, staring out of the window, while i focused on driving, i stopped, when we reached Infront of the mansion, we walked in, i Intertwined my fingers with her, once i saw that lady having dinner sitting up on the dining table.

We walked inside our room, she hissed, when i let go of her wrist, "i-i'm sorry"I apologized, she nodded her head, i grabbed the first aid, taehyung you should control your over range, she sat up on the bed, while i sat infront of her, treating her wrist, which is already treated, "you will not have dinner?"She asked me.

"We will have it, tell me in which restaurant you wanna go?"I asked her, she stared me for few minutes, before shooking her head, "no, you should have with your parents"She replied, "no i will have it with mrs kim"I replied back, gripping on her palm playfully, she blushed, her whole face turned red like tomato.

"You know who is mrs kim right?"I asked her playfully, she bit her lower lip, blushing, "so she will come?"I asked her again, "but we arrived home just now"She replied, i hummed, "okay we will have dinner downstairs, let's go"I ordered, standing up, walking out, she followed me behind like a small kid.

I sat up on the chair, she sat up beside me, "are you alright now?"Appa asked small kid, she showed him a thumbs up, smiling cutely, appa chuckled and nodded, "since it's your first dinner with us"Appa said, he looked around, leaning forward secretly, "don't hesitate"He whispered secretly to her, she immediately nodded her head, again showing him a thumbs up.

He showed the thumbs up back, "don't worry appa"She replied to him, i stared both of them, i-it's kind of relief for me knowing she got along with someone other then me in this house, she hummed loudly, eating up, appa looked at her, raising his eyebrows, she pointed him it's good, he clapped his hands but stopped once he saw me staring him, he again started his professional acting.