Letter

♡︎

      ♫︎𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑾𝒆 𝑫𝒐                            𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚♫︎

                            𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚♫︎

♥︎

After we returned from the hospital, jimin opened up our door, welcoming us inside, it was soo confusing, what they were doing inside before us?, who gave them the keys?, but then we found out that hoseok hyung has spare keys, so here we are all gathered up in the living room, small kid is inside the room, sleeping, "so you are going back to seoul with her?"Grandpa asked, i nodded my head.

"AAAARGH I WILL MISS YOU TWO SOOO MUCH"Seokjin hyung yelled, hugging me/crushing me, "yeah i will miss them too"Namjoon hyung mumbled, giving me another hug, "when are you leaving?"Yoongi hyung asked, "maybe tomorrow or after tomorrow"I replied, he hummed, i heard slight sobs, it's hoseok hyung, "i will miss these days soo much"Said hoseok hyung, hugging me.

"This house will be empty"He mumbled, breaking the hug, "but when you have already two houses why are you living with us?"Yoongi hyung asked hoseok hyung, "it was just i got bored living all alone so i thought about living with someone then i found grandpa and you all"Replied hoseok hyung, "you all are soo kind i'm soo glad to have the four of you with me"Said grandpa, giving a hug to hoseok hyung.

"You should go and wake her up, it's already the dinner time, don't make her miss any meals, take good care of her, don't let her to touch those snacks, be strict, you have spoiled her enough"Said grandpa, i nodded my head, walking to the room, but she isn't in here, no taehyung don't panic, i heard her voice, coming from the bathroom, i immediately rushed there, she is vomiting, i rushed to her, grabbing her by her shoulders.

I don't have to cry, but i did cried, my eyes shed tears, ugh she made me like this, "it's okay don't cry"I said softly, gently patting her back, "done?"I asked, tugging strand of her hair behind her ear, she nodded, i turned the dispenser on, she mouth washed, i wiped her face and nose with the handkerchief, she sobbed, crying out, "yeah don't cry i'm here hmm"I mumbled, hugging her, she cried out more harder, i lifted her in my arms, walking to the room, making her sit up on the chair.

Her shirt is soaked, i opened up the wardrobe, grabbing my shirt, locking up the door, "raise your arms"I said softly, she raised her arms, i pulled the shirt off, making her wear another shirt, which belongs to me, the shirt is till her knees, i bented down to her legs, her legs are shaking, i glanced at her face, her lips are also quivering, i pecked her lips, she sniffed, i pulled down her skirt, leaving her only in my shirt, "are you comfortable in this?"I asked softly, she nodded her head.

I lifted her up in my arms again, laying her on the bed, "i'm bringing dinner okay?"I asked, she shooked her head, i leaned in to her, "what happened hmmm"I asked, she looked at me, her eyes glossy, nose turned the shade of red, "m-my mou-mouth taste weird"She mumbled, i immediately rushed to the bathroom, grabbing our toothbrushes, rushing back inside the room, "but toothpaste will make it more worse"She said, pouting.