-...

-i'm giving you some vacations, so exploit it to the max. Now let go find someone that could fix our Halo!

-lechugo! (Flora, Cora and Shar)

-yay I guess? (Ryujuro)

-stop acting nonchalant, you're no alpha male.

He then hit my head.

-is that how you treat women?! That's why you get no bitches, old dogshit.

I then look towards Kuina, who hasn't said anything.

-what's up Kuina? Is something the matter?

-I want to go with you to Reverie, or else you'll die.

It's true that I never fought when they were around, she must think that I'm quite weak.

-ouch, am I so weak to you? Haha thank you Kuina. Don't force yourself if you don't want to come.

-no no, I also want to meet strong people to destroy.

-such a cutie. Now come with me, we may find your sword soulmate in here. You've always complained about how you didn't like any of the swords from the other countries and just used the one you've always had cuz there is nothing else to use.

-okay.

We get out and find them sitting next to the hatch.

-what are y'all doing in here? Didn't you already start visiting around?

-nah cuz Hertha-SAMA throws a tantrum when she's not the first one to put a foot on a new island. (Cora)

-hehe you know me so well.

I pats her hair and jump. I twirl around and dance like a kid, happy.

-what are you doing? You're so childish. (Ryu)

It's obvious that he wants to do the same haha.

-so what? Hihi, Flora come dance with me!

I play some background music (I've mastered my power and I can even play something similar tonthe flute with my wind).

-okay!

She grabs my fingers and we dance a bit before going shopping. Late in the afternoon, I bring Kuina with me to choose a dress for the Reverie. I got her a skin-tight red dress (and back-up pants in case she has to fight) and I got a layered red traditional kimono, it's oversize and can hide my wings which is pretty good. I can also move freely in it.

We attend a party in the beach, because why not? I participate in all of the drinking challenges and win, that is because I can barely get drunk, unfortunately . I had to make sure Kuina doesn't kill anyone in her drunk state though.

I made a lot of friend there, and I didn't kiss anyone (our Hertha has matured).

I go to a tavern and eat to my heart's content while Kuina is sleeping sound in the room. The bartender was hot, so I went for it.

He has a wife, so I backed down and continued to eat like a pig. And after a few minutes, I feel Ryujuro sitting next to me.

-what fun thing did you do Ryubro.

-I just visited around.

-old loser.

He use my head to break the bowl. I go in for a fight, because I don't like to waste food.

-please don't fight. (The bartender)

I bite Ryu's forearm and hit his guts.

-we're sorry for the trouble, you can get lost now Ryubastard. I'm trying to eat.

-PHEW, that was some good shopping day. (Cora)

-it totes was!! (Flora)

-oh hey Hertha, did you book us some room?

-do it yourself lazy bitch.

-you piss me off so much, be a responsible leader.

-You just don't want to admit that you don't know how to book a room.

I go to the bartender and book a room for the three of them.

-If you don't mind me asking, are you some kind of travelers? What did she mean by leader?

-no, we're pirates and I'm the Captain.

-....

-we did not come here to harm anyone, so no need to be on your toes. Do you want to hear my story of how I became who I am now? It's all started when-

I feel someone grabbing the collar of my shirt and dragging me away.

-no one wants to hear your story, stop going around and telling everyone about your life. (Ryu)

-he was WILLING to hear my story!

-he was just being polite.

I stop trying to break free.

-you're mean.

-yeah yeah sorry.

I do a back flip and choke him.

-you wrinkly ass.

We fight again and get separate by Cora and Flora (her strength was inexistant but her cuteness broke me).