Chapter 1

Max was a smart and Kind Man and is still in College. 

He was accepted into MIT and was the top student of the College. Until one day He was observing around the Greek Museum until he saw a blinding light. 

Then he was sucked inside and was unconscious. 

Max's POV

Max regained his consciousness and he observes his surroundings and then a transparent thing pops right in front of his face. He jerked himself up.

???: Hello Max Lopez 

Max: who are you? no What are you? 

Anya: Apologies My name is Anya, I am the system that will be helping you reach the top and become a powerful Being in the Universe. 

Max: I never asked for this, Take me back!?

Anya: Apologies but I cannot take you back, even if I wish to. 

Max: Then how did I get here then? 

Anya: well you accidently came to the portal that opens once in a 20,000 years. unfortunately you fell right through it. I am tasked to help you along you're Journey as well unlock all your powers you hold that is beyond the UNIVER- *ahem* I mean Unlock your powers along the way.

Max: Okay? Than where are we now? 

Anya: searching... we are in the forest.  

Max: okay then. ( I should find a person around here right?) Anya is there anyone near our radius? 

Anya: No but there is a City, it is called Athens. 

Max: Athens!? wait what era is this Anya? 

Anya: It appears to be the Greek Mythology Era. 

Max: Oh no!? what am I gonna do!? 

Anya: No worries sir, Just wear this mask and tell them its stuck on your head for some reason. 

Max: I don't think they will believe that. 

Anya: Then we will force it to be stuck then

Max: Just call me Max, wait what!? How am I supposed to take it off when I eat then!?

Anya: Don't worry it's just for the time being It last forever plus it doesn't break and if it is taken away and another person wears it, IT WILL TEAR THEM TO S H R E D S. and lets change your outfit too.  

Hope you enjoyed :D 👍