Chapter 3: Defending the bunny village (I guess)

Start from the beginning

The turrets fired they're weapons killing the imperial soldiers in the ground forces. This terrific the imperial soldiers has they decided to retreat. But they were gundown by bullets killing them without mercy. The warriors bunnies were shock to see a flying giant kill the imperial soldiers.

R. Warrior Bunnie 1: What is that!?

R. Warrior Bunnie 2: it's killing the imperial!

R. Warrior Bunnie 3: Are they saving us?

The aircraft lands and the ramp drop and it is revealed to be soldiers. They open fired on the imperial soldiers killing.

??? Soldier 1: Go!! Get out of here!!

The soldier demands the warriors bunnies to leave, So they did. The imperial soldiers keeps charging towards the USC Soldiers, Which they were killed by bullets.

*BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

The A-30 thunderbolts gatling guns killed the imperial ground forces and the wyverns.

Missiles destroyed the wyverns in the sky. They started to fall to their deaths.

Meanwhile with zorzal

Prince Zorzal wasn't happy hearing the imperial soldiers were getting slaughter by unknown soldiers.

Zorzal: Damnit!! Who are this-

He didn't say a word when the imperial soldiers came inside the tent.

Imperial soldier: Prince Zorzal, We saw the unknown army heading our way!!

Zorzal: WHAT!! Prepare the defense!! Tell the soldiers to attack this barbarians right now!!

Meanwhile with Jack

USC pilot: Sir, We spotted a enemy camp in the distance.

Jack: *Smile* Looks like I found my prey~

USC pilot: Prepare for landing!

The vtol lands and the ramp drop. The USC Riflemen, Flametrooper and Exo-skeleton fires killing any imperial soldiers. Jack was the last come out has he senses prince zorzal need by.

Jack: *Childish giggle* Oh zorzal~ Where are you~

The battle is brutal, the imperial soldiers were losing.

Zorzal pov

This can't been! This can't been! How did they beat my army. Many were my man were slaughter. Until I notes something..... I see.... A child? His age appear in 6 or 7 years old, He has animal ears and multiple tails at the back. The small child looks at me.... with a smile.

???: I see you~ >:)

He takes out the sword with red blade.

Zorzal: MAN!! KILL THAT CHILD!!