Chapter 16 - bad timing

ابدأ من البداية

???: "Ah, he's waking up... I still wanna see what's underneath the mask though !"

She holds my head still and removes the mask taking a step back immediately frightened by the bruises on my face.

???: "Oh god what happened to you !?"

Dropping the mask it slightly cracks as she quickly picks it back up and puts it down on a nearby table.

Y/n: "*sigh* Too much to explain right now and onto that there's the fact I have a lot of questions for you too..."

Closing my eyes I groan in annoyance, as I think about all the things I wanted to do once I was finally home, all stopped because I got kidnapped for seemingly no apparent reason.

???: "Well, well, well if it isn't the boy who's trying to deceive everyone !"

Opening my eyes I see a group of five people, where I barely recognize anyone except for one.

Art: https://www.deviantart.com/rayleighscale/art/HoloX-Thumbnail-Finished-SpeedRun-899398041

The girl in the middle speaks up acting all high and mighty.

???: "I'm Laplus, but you may call me Laplus-sama or if you so will Laplus Dia Highest Death Thirteen Daina Art of Impact Sign Emperor Road of the Darknesss !"

Y/n: "You know, I'm not one to be rude to someone I just met, but seeing as you kidnapped me... I'll say it in a simple way someone with a peasized brain like yours can understand it... fuck off with your honorifics and I sure as hell won't be polite to a lil' brat like you."

She bolts up and walks up to me, getting up close as if she could scare me at a moment like this.

Laplus: "How dare you insult me, do you even know who I am !?"

Y/n: "A child that got lost in hot topic ?"

She stomps her foot in anger repeatedly until the girl with the red cloak calms her down.

???: "He's just trying to get on your nerves, don't let it bother you."

Y/n: "No shit sherlock, but you know what, I'm not gonna stop there, you kidnapped me at the worst time you could ever have so I'm choosing violence."

Y/n: "Laplus was it right ?"

Y/n: "You're legit more fatherless than me, let me guess, he went to go and buy milk at the age of 9 and never returned ?"

Y/n: "I sure hope you don't have shit wi-fi, cause sure as hell your brain lags enough by itself."

Y/n: "Honestly, I feel like when people said they want a demon lord they didn't mean the dollar store variant of one, could it be you have those horns to compensate for other sizes you lack ?"

Y/n: "*sigh* Know what, nah you're not worth it, if I continue you'll probably cry and that'll just end up in you running to your mother anyways."