"This is so cool!" You said.

"I call top bunk!" Andres screamed and walked inside.

"I call middle!" Zac said.

"Middle too!" Yu said and ran.

"Kids." Cara and Shay said shaking their heads and rolling their eyes together.

You enjoyed the bus, and you guys are surprising Fifth Harmony in the studio where they wait for Simon.

"Are you excited to see your dear Lauren?" Zac asked as he seated beside you on the back lounge.

"Duh! I probably broke Cara's nose last night because of how bad I wanted to see Lauren!" You said coming in realization that you have not apologized sincerely yet. "Which reminds me that I have some apologizing to do."

Zac laughed and shooed you away. You then tried to sneak and scare Cara who is sitting near the driver's seat because he's been bothering Simon that she wants to drive the bus.

"Please, Please, Please?" Cara asked and pouted.

"Cara, as much as I wanted you to, I pretty much want all of us to make it to the studio alive." Simon said.

"Are you telling me that I'm not a good driver?" Cara asked dramatically.

"No, I'm just trying to state that you are not a careful one." Simon joked causing you to laugh.

"Hey, that's not funny!" Cara said, "I am a very careful driver."

"I know, I know, it's just that you are probably not used to drive such a huge vehicle." Simon said.

"that's why practice makes it perfect." Cara argued.

"Right?" You agreed.

"But you're not used to drive it yet." Simon said.

"then how do you suspect her to be used at it if you won't let her practice?" You asked.

"Exactly, considering the fact that I will never get used to it unless I try." Cara countered.

"Old habits never seem to die." Simon whispered and chuckled. Remembering how you and Cara are pretty much partners in crime, helping each other out to find something out, or to force the truth out of someone. You and Cara are in perfect sync in terms like this.

"I will let you, let me just park this over here and you have the wheel, I think I need some rest too." Simon said.

You and Cara high fived each other and Cara takes the wheel. Careful she drives you guys down the road to the studio which is 10 minutes away.

"Cara," You asked taking seat beside the driver's seat.

"Yeah?" She asked, eyes on the road, checking the rear mirrors.

"I just want to apologize to you about your nose last night." You said shyly.

"Oh don't worry about it, Y/N. You're just a child throwing a tantrum." Cara said and chuckled while your mouth fell agape.

"Wow." You said, "just wow, here I thought we will have those sweet little moment like, oh yeah it's alright you're my sister anyway."

"Yeah, not a chance." She said. You two laughed and enjoyed the rest of the ride.

"How am I going to approach her?" You suddenly asked. "because my actions from last night was totally unacceptable. I didn't get to explain myself." You said frantically, suddenly turning around. But then Shay and Cara scooped you from your elbows and dragged you inside.