Chapter 41- Kidnapped again

Start from the beginning

"Uh.. Yeah.. I came to tell you that Uh.. It's raining.. No.. It's snowing outside." I nervously stuttered out.

Why was I nervous?

"What?" He asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Yes." I grinned.

"I love snow! Lets just quickly get ready and go!" He searched his closet for something and pulled out a black hoodie and threw it at me.

"Put that on." He answered my confusion.

I shrugged and put the hoodie over the sweater I was wearing. Zack's hoodie was big on me and I felt so cozy in the warmness of it.

It smelled amazing, just like him. I turned around to face the wall as Zack started to put on his clothes. The sleeves of his hoodie were obviously big for my arms.

I brought the sleeve up to my nose and sniffed it.

What are you doing, dumbo?

I don't know.

I think you've lost it.

Lost what?

Brain. But you didn't even have it in the first place.

"Let's go!!" Zack grabbed my arm and we ran out of the house, passing by Liam and Charlotte who were playing games on Liam's phone.

"It's snowing and you two are playing games on a phone?!" Zack gave them an unimpressed look and we were out of the house to join Max.

"Hey, Jen! Zacky! Your favorite time of the year! Snow!" Max picked up some snow and threw it at Zack, hiting him right on the face.

I burst out laughing and so did Max when we saw Zack's expression.

Before I knew it, the two of them were already in a snowball fight. Laughing and enjoying like little children.

I couldn't help but smile widely at the adoring face of Zack, who looked so content. He quickly dodged Max's snowball and threw two of his, aiming at Max's face, and both of them hit the target making Max gasp.

"You're still a loser at this!" Zack moved his hand up and down showing a thumbs down to Max, grinning widely.

Max stuck his tongue out to him.

I was still admiring Zack when a snowball hit me, making me gasp.

"Jennifer! You're on my team and we have to defeat Zack!" Max yelled and motioned for me to go to him.

"No! She's my girlfriend so she's in my team." Zack pulled my arm.

Max stomped his foot and came over to us, tugging on my other arm.

"Before being your girlfriend, she's my sister. So she's in my team."

"No. Mine." Zack pulled me to himself.

"No. Mine." Max imitated Zack.

This continued for sometime until I was finally done with their silly childish behavior.

"Stop." I ripped my arms from both of their holds.

"Let's ask the others to play as well. It would be more fun." I suggested and just then, Liam, Charlotte, Damien and Celine came out of the house.

"Liam! Snowball fight! C'mon! We have to defeat Zack." Max yelled and dragged me away before Zack could.

"My sister is in my team." He smirked at Zack.

"Alright then. But it's still me whose team will win." He dragged Damien and Charlotte with himself and already started discussing their team strategy with them.