Chapter Two : Graduation

The following day was the day of the graduation exam. Sataro and Sasuke arrived as usual and sat next to each other in the middle row.

Some people had already gone into the back room to take the graduation exam. He noticed Naruto beside him shaking because it was the clone justu, and Naruto was terrible at that justu.

"Sataro Uchiha!" Iruka called out.

Sataro stood up and nodded at his brother before walking into the room, where he saw Iruka sitting at the table next to Mizuki.

"Alright, Sataro, all you have to do is make three clones," Iruka told him.

"That shouldn't be too hard for the Uchiha prodigy," Mizuki said, smiling.

Sataro nodded and focused his chakra before making the hand sign as he made ten clones of himself.

"Great job Sataro you pass," Iruka said.

"I agree that was quite impressive," Mizuki said.

"Thank you, Iruka-sensei and Mizuki," Sataro bowed as he walked over to the table and grabbed a red hital-ate from the table.

"Sataro, let Sasuke know it's his turn," Iruka said.

"Of course," He said, walking out of the room.

He walked over towards Sasuke and tapped his shoulder."It's your turn Sasuke."

"Hn," Sasuke said, walking into the back room.

Sataro sighed as he went and sat back down next to Naruto and put his head down, and waited for his brother to be done with the exam.

He looked up, hearing the door open, and watched his brother walk back in with a smirk on his face as he held a blue leaf hital-ate. Sataro nodded back at him.

The twin then stood up as they before left the academy now that the exams were over.

****

The day after graduation, everyone was given a free day to take their picture for their shinboi profile.

Sataro was dressed in long black sleeves jacket with the Uchiha symbol on the back of it. With a dark blue shirt under it along with black pants with bandages and a shuriken holster on his left thigh. A grey utility belt around his waist with extra pouches. As well as blue ninja sandals that stop at the bottom of his pants. As well as a red headband tied across his forehead.

H

e then grabbed a quick breakfast before he and Sasuke headed for the Hokage building. The pictures were being taken on the roof of the building.

Afterward, they gave their file to the Hokage, who he evaluated all the scores before building the teams.

Sataro was currently sitting on a chair on top of the roof, waiting for his picture to be taken. He started at the lens with a stoic look.

Through as his eyes started to burn from the lack of blinking, the camera flashed, taking his picture.

"All right! You're all done here," The photographer said before handing Sataro the picture.

"Thanks," Sataro replied, taking the picture as he stood on up.

Once that was done, he walked toward the stairs to wait for his brother, who was next to take his picture. Meanwhile, he peels the paper of the unexposed side of the photograph and waits for it to develop.

He watched as the films turned to color, forming the details of his face on the photograph.

"Let's go," Sasuke said.

"Right," Sataro said, walking down the stairs.

The twins were leaving the Hokage office building as they passed Naruto, whose face was painted like a clown.

"What a dobe," Sauske stated.

"I admit he is a fool most of the time," Sataro commented.

****

The next day everyone who passed returned to class for orientation. Safari sat next to Sasuke and Naruto, reading a book.

He sighed as he heard Shikamaru asking why Naruto was here, the buzzing of the classroom lights, and the barking of Akamaru, who was Kiba's ninkin.

Sataro then winced as he heard rushing feet heading towards the door.

"I'll see you later," Sataro said, standing up.

"No, you don't," Sasuke said, glaring at Sataro.

"I'm sorry, Sasuke, but I need to get out of here," Sataro said, walking over towards the open seat next to Hinata and a girl wearing a white shirt and shorts.

"Oh, hi Sataro-kun," Hinata said quietly.

"Hi," Sataro said back.

The door then slammed open as Sakura and Ino entered the room.

"I'm first!" Ino and Sakura both shouted in synch.

"No way! My foot was at least one inch ahead of yours," Ino exclaimed.

"Lair! I'm the one who got here first! I opened the door," Sakura debated yelling at Ino.

"Man, there, so loud," Sataro muttered.

"I agree," A voice said.

Sataro turned to see it was none other than the pink hair girl next to her on his right.

"Hey, let me through," Sakura said.

Sataro sighed as the fight about who should sit next to Sasuke. He was glad he was not out of there before they also came after him. He just needed a day without dealing with fangirls.

"Naruto! Move your butt! I want to sit next to Sasuke!" Sakura yelled.

Sataro shook his head, but suddenly, he looked at Naruto, surprised as he saw Naruto and Sasuke kiss. He winced as he heard the fangirls scream.

'Wow, that was unexpected.' Sataro thought.

The two boys separate and gag, spitting the taste of each other lips from their mouth. Suddenly the atmosphere turns hostile as the girls glare at the blond as they start to beat him up for kissing their Sasuke.

Eventually, Iruka-sensei walked into the classroom, holding his usual clipboard in his hands. He greeted the class with a warm smile as he does every day., but today there was an additional awareness in his eyes.

"Starting today, all of you are real shinobi, but you are only Genin. The hard journey that lies ahead has staeted. Now you will soon get missions to help the village. So today, we will create three-person teams, and each team will have a Jounin sensei. You will follow your sensei's instructions in order to complete your missions successfully," He informed the class gaining the class's attention.

Well, here you all go. The thrid chapter of my first fanfiction called A Scar Bond is completed. It would be nice of you leave a vote and comment your thoughts on the chapter, as well as leaving me feedback.

Q: What do you think Sataro's team will be like?

WC: 1069