Three:A silly fight

Começar do início

"Alright guys let's go," I said then noticed Felix giving me a pointed look which made me uncomfortable.

"What's wrong with him?"I asked nudging Alex.

"Mi scusi! (excuse me) you ask me what's wrong?"Felix said at the top of his voice which made everyone's attention turn on us.

"What do you mean? and keep your voice down" I asked staring at him.

"Don't act with me" he retorted looking angry.

"Did a truck hit your brain?"I asked the sarcasm dripping from my words when he didn't lower his tone.

"Well maybe that same truck hit you cause no secrets.....remember?" he said scuffing at the end.

I got fed up with him playing drama king and drawing unnecessary attention to us, so I blurted out what came to my mind.

"You know what Felix? Go deal with your bipolar sh*t....I don't even know the reason you are shouting and if you can't say it then to heck with it"I said also raising my voice....I heard the students "wooing" before I left as they took interest in fights.

"What was that about?"Emma asked

"He must be bipolar" Gen added but I just ignored them both. Emma looked at me before saying...

"Guess you don't wanna talk about it"

"Better" I mumbled

"Is it not a matter of not wanting to talk about it girl I've never seen you like that"Gen said....and why was she being persistent?

"We'll if he's gonna be like that then get used to seeing me like this, "I said

"Woah chill girlfriend it isn't a war" she replied with a low chuckle.

"I'm going my car is here, "Gen said waving at us both.

"Stesso (same)"Emma said before they both left.

"Wait a minute.....did Emma just speak to me in Italian?"I said to myself out loud....when did she learn?

***************
Felix's pov

After the whole drama thing we got to the parking lot and got in the car, Alex was driving.

"Dude what was that for?..it was just......you know"Alex broke the silence as he took a turn.

"What was what about?"I asked back concentrating on my phone.

"Don't feign ignorance....it wasn't cool what you did to the Babe" Ice said his tone sounding bored.

"Did you just call her Babe? Don't you ever call her Babe she's not your Babe" I said with a dangerously threatening voice.

"Woah chim chik hea bro (calm down bro in Korean)"Blaze said making a gesture with his hands.

"Hey..hey! dude if you ain't gonna speak English then don't talk 'cause we don't get your language" Alec said with a squeezed face..making Blaze roll his eyes.

"Can you please speed up"I urged Alex wanting to get home and train on the unknown rage I always feel when Bel is involved.

"I was waiting for you guys to finish your drama" he replied as he stepped on the accelerator.