Chapter 00: Parallel

Comenzar desde el principio

Once more the beast attacked, this time using both its fist to kill 2 of them men the same way he did with the first.

"You should have just left me alone." A voice from within the tree called.

The 3 remaining men looked at the hole made by the beast and saw golden eyes peering within the darkness, it closed its eyes then lunged at the three men, he was able to grab 2 of them in his attack, the first one he held by the head as it struggled to fire his gun, while the other was pinned down his the boys mouth ripping in his throat as he screamed in pain.

'Let me take these three friend, you had enough blood on your hands for one night.' The voice said as golden coloured eyes turned silver.

The boy then crushed the mans head with his fist and bit in the man's throat so hard he died a painful death.

"Rancid, utterly rancid, I thought virgin blood would taste better than this, but I guess consuming chips, fast-food, and drinking nothing but soda your entire life would make your blood taste awful, ugh, I can feel my cholesterol and blood sugar spike up." The boy said, whipping the blood off of his mouth.

He then turned his head to the remaining man, he was pointing his gun shakily at the boy.

"Hmmm... you have balls for not running away... for that I will give you a chance." The boy said as he walked forward towards the shaking man.

He grabbed the barrel of the gun and pointed it at his head.

"Come take your shot, if you are so sure that this will kill then you have nothing to worry about... but if this do not work... then I will hang you up in this very tree using your intestines as rope... so... shall we wager... you damn virgin?" The boy said as he looked at the man in the eyes, his silver orbs instilling fear to the man causing his fingers to freeze up preventing him to firing his gun.

As the man continued to stare at the boy he noticed that the moon was now peering into the tree, one of its rays shined at the boy causing him to transform into his complete form, hair began growing around his body, his clothes began to rip apart, and his body becoming more animalistic, seeing his true form then back at his dead friends made this man realise that they f**ked with the wrong kind of monster.

"YoU sHouLdn'T hAve meSSeD WitH uS." The beast said in his now distorted voice as he picked up the man by his head.

" The beast said in his now distorted voice as he picked up the man by his head

"... He WaNT's tO sAY soMEthInG tO yOu." The beast said as his silver eyes turned gold.

"Hey... I know this is too late but... know that I didn't wanna do this... I didn't wanna kill you... but I will do whatever it takes... to survive." The boy said as his golden eye turned to silver once more.

"SeE yA." The distorted voice said as he snapped the mans neck, killing him.

After a few seconds the boy reverted to his normal self, he looked back and saw the deaths he has caused, he took a deep breath and held his shaking hand.