[twenty-seven: a boy and a girl]

Winona walks up the stairs of her new apartment building, a box of her t-shirts in hand

"Are you sure you don't want me helping you three with that?"

The girls turns around to find the three boys, Colin, Finn and Logan, lugging around a bookcase, trying to get the brick of mahogany wood up the three flights of stairs.

"We're sure love" yells the Australian from the back end of the bookcase. From up the stairs you can hear Amanda yell, "What's taking so long guys?"

Finn huffs and drops the bookcase, almost on his foot, "I've given up. Just call the movers Logan, this thing" he flares at Winona as it's her bookcase, "is almost a thousand pounds."

Winona rolls her eyes and continues up the stairs, as she makes her way to the top she begins to laugh with Amanda, watching as now Logan and Colin try to carry up the bookcase themselves.

"I'm just call the movers!"

Logan shakes his head, "No, no, we can do this."

Winona shares a glance with Amanda, Julia (who was arranging their utensils but has now joined them in the hallway), and Finn who has made his way up the stairs.

Winona shakes her head in disbelief and makes her way into the apartment before grabbing her phone. As she makes her way back out the apartment, she starts to make a call, "I'm calling Tristan and Luke!"

A silence is heard for a couple of seconds before Colin lets out a grateful sigh. The bookcase drops back into the stairs and Logan also lets out a sigh, this one defeated, "Okay."

♥♥♥♥

The couple sits on their dark navy blue couch as Criminal Minds plays in front of them on Logan's plasma tv.

"I can't believe this whole place is ours."

Logan chuckles and turns to the girl, giving her a small kiss on the neck, "Believe it. It's all ours until we get a house of our own."

Winona giggles and turns to the boy as well, her legs now resting onto of Logan's, "A house?"

"Mhm. We're gonna get ourselves a house, a nice big one."

"Where will this house be?"

"Either Stars Hollow of Hartford, I know how much you love that diner."

"How about both?"

Logan chuckles, "I thought you weren't gonna use me for my money."

"I never said that, I just never told you I would. But why not use it, I could get two houses out of it!"

"Okay, two houses? One in Stars Hollow and another in Hartford?"

"Mhm! The Stars Hollow home will be in a nice neighborhood, close enough to the diner so I can walk there, and the Hartford house will be near my grandparents home."

"Your grandparents?"

Winona nods, "Yep, they're a lot of fun when they open up to you, and they'd be great great-grandparents."

Logan hums, "So we'll have kids then huh?"

Winona nods again, "Yep one little girl and her younger brother."

"Two?"

"Yep, you have a sister, I have a sister, I think one sibling is good enough right?"

Logan shakes his head, "You never know, we might have so much fun that we'll make a whole football team!" Winona slaps his head, "Nope! I'll castrate you of that happens!"

"Okay, what will their names be; Logan Junior and Lorelai?"

Winona shakes her head and lets out a sarcastic fake laugh, "Noo, I want to them after my grandparents, maybe just as their middle names, but I definitely want to put a family name in there."

"How about Rose Emily?"

"No, I hate flowery names, and we have time, we don't have to figure this out now."

"Hmm, true true, but we can start practicing, right?"

A sneaky smirk makes its way onto Logan's face as his face gets closer to Winona's, "I guess we could."

A laugh erupts from Winona as Logan scoops her up, bridal-style, and carries her into their newly decorated bedroom.

"Logan!"

A/N
♥♥♥♥
750 words

Hey guys, thanks for being so patient with me and my updates! I'm trying to get them out but honestly just haven't been doing great mentally lately and it's also my senior year so I'm trying to put everything college together!

I hope you're all having a great year, and thank you all so much for being patient<3

I love you all, and don't forget to comment, vote, share, follow, and read on! I'm here if anybody needs to chat🫶🏻