[fourteen: disappointment]

The Gilmore twins, Lorelai, and Emily and Richard sit around the table

The Gilmore twins, Lorelai, and Emily and Richard sit around the table. The night prior Rory had finally decided she was going to go to Yale.

Though it may seem like that would piss off Winona due to the fact that she's always compared to her sister, it truly didn't.

She was actually very excited to attend college with her sister, and not only have Logan, Finn, and Amanda. Also, with both twins going there, she'll have an immediate study buddy, if Rory doesn't piss her off before they go.

Emily let's out a sigh, breaking Winona out of her thoughts, "Richard come on!"

He comes rushing out holding a dish called the 'Johnny Machete' and starts splitting it up onto each of the plates. Emily scoffs as she looks at the meal, disgusted by it.

"Emily, it's a family dish, at least eat three bites." Winnie lets out a giggle, loving how Richard talked to Emily like a toddler.

Richard sighs and looks at his granddaughters, "So with good food and people, we must have good conversation, what's new girls?"

Rory and Winona look at each  book other before smiling, "Well grandpa, out acceptance letters came in-"

"Harvard, Princeton, Dartmouth, Columbia, and Yale."

The girls nod and Winona continues, "Well we have decided to both go to Yale."

All three women look at the older Gilmore's expecting big reactions but instead get silence, "Did you hear Winona? We are going to Yale."

Richard and Emily look at each other, confused on wether they should be upset or happy, due to Lorelai's hatred for Yale.

"Guys we're all happy about it, all smiles."

Rory nods, "Yep all the youngest Gilmore's are happy! Which means that the older ones can be as well." Slowly smiles start to form on both Richard and Emily's faces.

Both jump up, Richard going over to Rory and Emily over to Winona. They both start cheering, talking about how they will teach them the fight song and the bragging they can do.

Winona giggles as she watches Emily prance, yes prance, towards the phone. She continues to smile as she thinks of the night with Logan the other day. His sweetness and carefulness, neither memory leave her mind.

Lorelai looks up and notices the dreamy smile and looks at her confused, "What's with that look?"

Winona looks up startled, "Oh nothing, just lost in my thoughts."

Lorelai chuckles,
"Logan?"

A light blush rises to Winona's checks as she thinks of the other night. Lorelai let's out another chuckle, "What's that look for?"

Slowly realization comes to her face, and
the mother of two starts to get worried, "Did you?"

Winona looks down again and her checks get even redder, "No. Winona you did not."

"What?"

"You did not do it."

Winona sighs and pushes her food around, "Mom-" Lorelai gasps and she drops her fork, "Winona! You did not lose your virginity to some scum!"

Winona looks up surprised and Rory let's out a gasp. "He's not a scum! He was very sweet and careful and he used protection!"

Lorelai shakes her head and stares at her daughter, disappointed. Tears start to form in the oldest Gilmore twins eyes as she watches the disapproval on her mothers face, "You don't get to look at me like that!"

"Excuse me!"

"You got pregnant at 16!" Lorelai opens her mouth but Winona holds up her hand, stopping her, "Not that i'm pregnant! But we were careful, and if I want to have sex I should be allowed to! I'm a responsible girl and I have been careful all my life."

Lorelai sighs and shakes her head,
"I'm so disappointed in you Winona."

With those words the tears started to fall, and Winona got up, grabbed her purse and jacket and walked out of the home. Sadly she can't leave since she came with Lorelai, but a call to Amanda, who hears her sobs, gets her home almost immediately.

Emily and Richard awkwardly walk back into the room, neither know what to say since they heard the fight. Richard is lightly upset with but the news, but trusts the girl, and Emily is just shocked.

"Well would anyone like some more Johnny Machete?"

♥♥♥♥♥
A/N
731 words

Hey y'all...
So Lorelai is not happy.

Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day!! Comment, vote, share, follow, and read on!!