[nineteen: tristan?]

The older Gilmore twin sits on the coach that she has recently purchased with the help from her grandmother as she gets a text from Logan

Hey Win, can you meet me at the
bar, my cousin is in town and I want you to meet him!

Winnie smiled and immediately responds, Sure, I'll be down there in about fifteen minutes.

Winona quickly got dressed into a cream colored cardigan with the Yale logo on it, distressed black ripped mom jeans, and a pair of black converse. She pulls out her black purse, slings it over her shoulder and quickly texts Amanda and Gulia, letting them know she's meeting Logan and his cousin at a bar.

♥♥♥♥

As Winona enters the bar in downtown New Haven, she looks around for the blonde mop of hair that belongs to her boyfriend. She catches his eyes and sends him a smile, walking over to him and the blonde boy who's back is to her.

"Hey dove."

Winona smiles and slides into the seat next to Logan, giving him a small kiss, "Hey baby." She turns to who she assumes is Logan's cousin only to find a familiar face.

"Hey Winona."

"Oh my god! Tristan?"

Winona gets out of the booth, as Tristan does the same, and gives the blonde man a hug. She slides back into Logan's side, "What are you doing back here?"

Tristan gives her a toothy smile, "Well I finished military school and decided I wanted to come back here."

Winona gives him a smile, "Wow that's so great!" She turns to Logan, "How do you know Tristan?"

Logan looks at her confused, "How do you know him?" Winona smiles over at Tristan and then looks backs to Logan, "We use to date at Chilton, but then he moved so we broke up."

Logan's face drops and his eyes get wide, "You dated my cousin?!"

Winona stares at the man next to her,
"Oh my god."

♥♥♥♥

The three college kids sit in the booth, none of them saying anything. Winona purses her lips and takes a sip of her lemonade, "Sooo..."

Tristan chuckles and smiles at the two of them, causing Logan to roll his eyes, "What? This is funny Logan!"

Logan rolls his eyes again and let's out a snicker, "Okay, it's a little funny."

Winona shakes her head, "I'm surrounded by five year olds."

"Whom you dated!"

Both boys start laughing again, finding the situation hilarious, which it was. Winona rolls her eyes and lets out a small chuckle, "So, how are you two related then?"

"My mom, who you've met, is Tristan's mom's sister. So we're cousins." Winona nods, "Okay, have y'all always been close?"

Logan nods, "A little bit, but not really until high school cause we both went to Chilton at the time." Winona nods, "Okay. So what are we doing for the night?"

"Well, we could stay here, or we could go to an arcade or bowling alley?"

Winona sticks her hand up, "I vote arcade." Tristan nods, "As do I!"

♥♥♥♥

Winona stands behind Logan as he plays Tristan at basketball, "Come on babe! I want that panda stuffy!" Logan shakes his head and makes his final shot, gaining him the win, "Yes!"

Winona cheers, jumping up and down as she watches Logan be given the two hundred tickets he won from that game, "You happy now dove?"

Winona smiles and gives Logan a kiss on the lips, "Very!" Tristan chuckles, watching the two of them, "You two are cute, I don't know if cuter than we were, but definitely cute."

Winona gives Tristan a small glare and pushes his shoulder, making him laugh, "I'm kidding Winnie, we were nothing compared to you two."

Winona smiles and gives the man a big hug, "I'm happy your back now Tris, I've missed you and your so called humor."

Tristan smiles at her as he pulls away, "I'm happy I'm back too Winnie."

♥♥♥♥

Winona, Tristan, and Logan walk back to Yale, the couple holding hands and the panda laying in Winona's other hand, "So, where are you staying for the time being Dugray?"

"Right now, at Logan's. But I'm trying to find a place near campus so I don't have to drive far."

Winona stops and turns to the blonde man, "You going to Yale?!"

Tristan gives her a grin, "Yep, applied this past summer! I'm official a freshman at Yale University!"

Winona smiles and let's out a small laugh, "Oh that's so exciting!" She turns to Logan, "Oh my god has he met Finn and Colin?"

"Not that I know of dove."

Winona gives him a big smile, "Oh my god, you're gonna love them, they are hilarious and very much like you!"

The three friends continue their walk back to Logan's apartment as Winona tells Tristan all about Yale and what to do or not to do, none of them truly caring about anything other than the joy they all feel when together.

♥♥♥♥
890 words
A/N

Hey y'all! So Tristan's back! I honestly missed him after he left and felt that the two of them being cousins fit so well, so there it is! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, and hope y'all have a good afternoon, morning, or night!

Love you all, and don't forget to comment, vote, follow, share, and read on...
🤍🤍🤍