[sixteen: salutatorian]

Todays the day, todays the day that Winona Emily Gilmore and Rory Leigh Gilmore will graduate from Chilton

The night before the twins stayed with their grandparents, helping them find dresses for them to wear. They had all planned to travel Europe during break before heading to Yale.

Though it was a happy day, Rory wasn't doing so great. Jess had left for California two days earlier and hasn't contacted Rory, but did talk with Winona.

She had texted him the other day, letting him know that he messed up big time. With the sex thing and now leaving, he's officially lost his chance with Rory. He replied after, agreeing, but than thanked her for being here for him when he needed help, she thanked him as well for his help.

That was the last time any of the Gilmore's heard from the Mariano boy.

♥♥♥♥♥

Sadly, Lorelai didn't think she would have the money to pay for the inn with college involved but Winona figured it out.

Right now, the twins were at their grandparents asking them to pay for Yale and they would pay them back together, like rent, kinda.

Thankfully, Richard suggested that the two of them payed them back fives years after graduating but if one got their masters, it would be seven years.

The two girls left the home happy and quickly ran to their graduation. Rory was wearing a nice pink sun dress, while Winona was wearing a dark blue slip dress with a silt.

They also both had their gowns on, Rory's with a yellow piece since she's the valedictorian, and Winona has a light blue piece on top since she's the salutatorian. It was definitely a surprise when Winona found out, but it makes sense because though she doesn't show it much, she is definitely very smart.

The two girls thankfully got their on time, told Lorelai about the money which took some yelling and explaining to make her understand but she's okay with it now, and they are both now sitting in their chairs.

Paris went up to say the pledge of allegiance, Brad went up to sing, which was horrible and everybody was very confused on why he was even speaking. But, Winona thinks it's because he was on Broadway.

♥♥♥♥♥

"Now may I present or salutatorian, a girl who came from a small town but has definitely proved how smart she can be throughout her three years at Chilton High. Winona Emily Gilmore."

Winona stands up and walks over to the pedestal which stands on top of the stage. As she walks over to stand she notices Logan and Colin sitting in the back smiling at her.