3

Emotional chapter ahead...!!

Happy reading...!!

------

Nandini was seated on bed, in her bridal dress just like a blushing bride. She waited for her husband, and soon the door opened and closed behind as Aryaman walked towards his newly wedded wife.

Aryaman kissed his wife's forehead after taking off her ghunghat. "You are looking beautiful" He said in her ears as he kissed her earlobe. She blushed at his compliment. His hands trailed to her ears and he took off her earrings and followed by her other jewelry pieces.

He gathered all the jewelry on the side table, and leaned closer to Nandini who leaned back and layed on bed and he hovered over her. She wound her hands around his and their night passed with them consuming their marriage.

He didn't ask her will, neither she tried stopping because thats what a bride is thought. NEVER TO SAY NO FOR HUSBAND'S DESIRE OR WISH.

Its morning, and they work tangled in each other's arms. Her eyes opened when she felt someone caressing her waist and hip. He stared at her for few seconds and then latched his lips on hers and their morning went by them making love to each other.

They finally walked down, around 10 in afternoon when their stomach growled due to hunger. She was nervous, being newly wedded bahu she has to wake up early and prepare breakfast, that's what her mother thought.

"Arey Nandini beta Uthgai tum" Came a voice from dining table. "Namaste aunty ji" Nandini whispered touching the feet of her mother in law "Namaste beta... Ao baitho. Nashta karlo" Said Mrs. Khurana. "Ji.. " Nandini said and sat but didn't start eating waiting for her husband, as her mother told not to eat before husband.

"Good morning everyone" Boomed Aryaman's voice as he walked to the dining table giving a side hug to his mother. "I will serve you" Nandini said when Aryaman opened the lid of gravy.

Nandini saw it was chicken, and she was a vegetarian. She felt uncomfortable but didn't make issue and served him the chicken gravy. She lost her appetite. She looked around the table and saw jam bottle, and applied that in roti and ate. "Arey beta... Ye gravy lo na" Mrs. Khurana asked. "Nai aunty... Mai non veg nahi khati" Nandini said nervously thinking may be she would get scolding but she did not get any scolding which made her happy and she ate her jam and roti.

Its been a month now and all the functions rituals everything was done, and now they have decided to go for honeymoon trip. She so wanted to go to Greece, her dream but Aryaman said they will be going to Paris, his favorite place.

She accepted, as she has not visited Paris as well.

She was excited planned a lot on what they are going to do in Paris etc.

"I am so excited Aryaman" She exclaimed while he gave a small smile thinking, how childish her wife is.

Their honeymoon was exactly like she planned, though few plans she made on night was not fulfilled because her husband had already made plans for most of the nights. (Wink wink)

They were back after 2 weeks of honeymoon and they were back with their schedule. They would wake up around 8, Nandini goes to kitchen to help for breakfast while Aryaman would take bath and get ready for office then he would go, and then she has nothing to do.

'I should apply for PhD' nandini thought, and gone through the best universities and applied in 3 places of her desired course. She was and is a brilliant student, she would easily get the seat. And she is confident about it.

She spent her whole day, writing story. It's her hobby. She would do it whenever she gets free time and post in an app. She has a huge following, and the best part for those readers now a days is they are getting regular updates because she has nothing to do and all she does is type and publish.