1

A girl is shown wearing earrings, tying her hair, applying kajal, lipstick, she brought out small tendrils from her face, dressed in long gown, finally when she finished, she gave a pout. 

''happy  birthday Nandini Murthy'' she wished her self and gave a beautiful smile and twirled around. Her hair flew, and dress twirled.

Nandini took her school bag, after wearing her sandels. She moved down to dining table she sat beside to her father keeping her bag on other chair. ''How's this princess here'' Her father appriciated, Nandini  gave a cheeky smile to her father.'' Ammaa.... Nandini  yelled ''Breakfast i am getting late. ''Coming yelled her mother back, running to dining room with a plate of dosa, Nandini's favourite, its her birthday after all.  

Nandini and her parents were devouring the Dosa whaen someone from behind Nandini came hit her head. '' Ahh... Bhai ''Nandini yelled.''Cabir its her birthday. Don't  irritate her" Their dad scolded. " Oh that's why you have got this ready and look beautiful, or you always look like a monkey "Cabir teased " Cabirrr" scolded both their mother and father."Even i am your child, that too eldest one" Cabir faked upset. "Who told, you were picked from garbage box. Right dad? " Nandini teased and Cabir's dad nodded his head." Nandini Raman be quite and finish you breakfast." Ishitha Murthy spoke. They ate silently then Mothers are mothers.

"Cabir Cabir Cabir" someone from main door yelled. Nandini stiffened hearing that particular voice That voice always did something in her stomach." I am here " Cabir yelled back and and the guy was in dining area behind Nandini." Hello uncle and aunty the guy greeted "Hello beta. Come come sit" Raman Murthy invited "ji uncle". The guy said and sat beside Nandini. Nandini stiffened more seeing him sit beside her.

" Hello Nandini " greeted the guy. "Hello Manik" Nandini greeted back. She finally woked at him dressed in sky blue shirt, blue pant, dashing as always.

Manik instantly looked at her, she was dressed not in uniform but a beautiful white gown with black work. She looked different, beautifully different.

Now tell. How come you are heme" Cabir asked "just like that "Manik shrugged. " Ma its time...van might come" Nandini said getting up. "Ma get chocolate box from fridge please" Nandini said "oh its your birthday" Asked Man's She shyly replied as yes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANDINI " Manik said forwarding his hand. Blood rushed to her face turning her checks and neck red. with a shy smile, she accepted his wish holding his hand and he gave light squeeze and shook hard. She murmured "thank you". She was about to go when the held his hand. She felt her heart would come out of chest her any time "Chocolate? " He asked and left her hand.

Nandini took the chocolate box and shown to him. He took 2 munch, his favorite . She ran yelling "I am going. ? already late" . She am went out and stood leaning placing hand on her chest beating loudly. on the gate which was

She got into bus, and soon was pulled to bone crushing hug, "HAPPY BIRTTTHHHDAYYYYYYY Nanduuuuuuu" wished her best friend, "thank you Navu" Replied Nandini. "So what special today" asked Navya

"Nothing as of now,only mom, dad, bhai and obviously you together will cut the cake" Nandini spoke. "Hey! Let bhai also in Mom Dad are out and guess what we both are staying at your what place" Navya caid with eyes twinkling being happy to stay with Nandini, missing away red cheeks just imagining about Manik staying at her place

"Why is your checks turning red ? About whom are you thinking ?" Teased Navya. 'i hope I could tell you'  thought Nandini, but nodded as n, and she left the talk.

Nandini and Navya reached shool. Nandini was wished by all the students. As all classes start She gave chocolates to the teachers as they came to the classes for their subjects. Evening, during break hour, Nandini and Navya went to the staff room and gave chocolates to other teacher as well. When the returned, she distributed to the students. On the whole, she enjoyed the whole. day

Evening while returning Nandini leaned oven Navya and closed. They kept quite. Nandini was lost in oynx black eyes. She never knew, when she fell for her best friend's brother but all she knows is she loves him from the bottom of the heart and there is no going back.

Yet again, her cheeks turned red which. As Nandini has fair skin tone, cheeks changing its colour is quite visible and Navya noticed it but she kept quite. Navya kind of knew the reason behind those redness of cheeks. She didn't say anything, and wanted Nandini to confess on her own.

Within 10 minuted, they reached Murthy house. Nandini rang the bell, and leaned against the door. One of her old habit and everyone knew about it, except someone.  Unfortunately the door was opened and she was about to fall but luckily a hand held her stomach from falling her face down.

She raised her eyes up, and onyx black clashed against chestnut brown and boom!! They were  lost.

Two people, they were in their teenage. One aged 12 years while the other 15 years. Yet they felt tingles in their stomach, goosebumps on their body and redness rushing their cheeks.

She realized the reason behind those tingles, goosebumps and redness but did he??
__________
Assalamu alaikum.

So... Hope you all liked this chapter. Do tell me, even if you don't like i will delete this chapter.

First of all... I am really sorry for not updating for so many days. My exams are going on, and it's prolonging june 30. I will try my best to update as much as possible. My exams are going, and i made a short time from my busy schedule to write this chapter. i know its really small, though. Bear with it.

And second thing is.... This plot is a real story not completely real but kind of. Its about one of my cousin who has this huge crush on my other.

Hope you like this.

Do comment and vote.

Love you all

Allah hafiz