2

Nandini stood on the other side of the bed glaring at Manik all the while Manik maintained a cool look with his hands in his pockets and staring at her drenched face. His eyes roamed her whole face and his eyes moved down as the water from her face got lost in her clothed chest and he looked back at her eyes.

Nandini caught his eyes, that moved down to her chest. She covered her dupatta around her chest that was on bed murmuring pervert.

"Can't you wake me like a human? " She yelled. "You were not allowed to sleep on my bed first of all" Manik said. Nandini stayed quite her eyes watered a bit but she composed herself and glared back at him. Manik didn't miss the teary eyes and felt bad about it but he can't help himself in understanding that he was forced to marry her because of her mistake.

"Now you see what i do" Nandini said and took the water jug and opened the lid. Seeing this Manik's eyes grew wide and he covered his face. Splash, but water didn't reach him. He peeked through his hands and saw the jug was emptied on the center of the bed.

"Are you mad? " Manik yelled and he was still processing and she ran to washroom laughing out loud. He groaned knowing very well that he will not be able to sleep on the bed this night.

'You are pain in my a... ' Manik thought.

He removed his watch, took out his phone and wallet from the pocket and sat on the side bed which was not wet.

After dinner Nandini and Manik bid good night to Niyonika and Raj and walked into their room. Their eyes fell on the still wet bed, one groaned while the other smirked. They went to washroom one by one and changed into their night dress. Nandini settled on the couch as usual while Manik didn't knew what to do. Then he collected his things, phone and laptop and went to balcony and settled on the beanbag.

All the while Nandini kept looking at his action now regretting that, because of her he has to stay outside. The pure hearted girl was also forced in the marriage, but she was expecting him to try to accept her but he was no were close to talking to her and understanding her is a far thing. They would have hardly spoke in their 10 days of marriage.

Manik opened his laptop and did some work when his eyes fell upon the stary night, which said it wouldn't rain tonight and he felt thankful about it and he stared more at the stars. His mind playing flashback about 12 days back scene because of which this whole marriage thing started.

Manik was seated dressed in a suit, looking as handsome as always. He looked around and he knew many girls were checking him out and always at these gathering there will be many girls who would throw themselves on him.

He had everything, looks,money and fame what else girls want more than these?

Manik was there for his business partner's son's marriage, Dhruv Vedant who was also a good friend of Manik since college days. He noticed a girl walking towards him dressed in a marine green choli amd peach lehenga dupatta draped around her perfectly.

The girl looked like she was drunk, with her walking style. She walked close to the table in which  he was sitting and her legs tripped and she directly fell on him. "O M G... I am sorry sir. " Nandini tried getting up. His hands on her bare waist which felt soft and chubby on his touch that he gave a light squeeze. Her eyes widened up and face turned red due to embarrassment.

Nandini jumped away from him, and turned to go but again the alcohol did its work and she fell on him and passed out. Manik was irritated but her innocent face made her want to protect her.

But his mind said otherwise, an innocent person will not drink!!

None the less, he stood up and looked around to see if someone is searching for her or any family members but found none. So he lifted her in his arms and walked to a guest room. And layed her down and was about to go when she held his shoulders and pulled him down. His eyes widened up. "Let me go Ms. " Manik whispered. "They.. They put alc...cohol in...my sp..rite and... I dra..ank tha..t" She cried. Manik got to know, some has spiked her drink.

Manik traced her cheeks and it felt soft like a baby's skin. He knew that she is a innocent girl, and it is all because of those some bastards. He was about to go but again she pulled him to her, and his hands went to her waist to control him. "Please mujhe dar ho raha hai. Mujhe akela mat chodo" Nandini spoke. Manik is confused, he slowly layed down beside her and planned on staying till she sleeps and he would go.

He doesn't know why he is listening to her and not leaving her and going away.

She fell in deep slumber but he didn't leave her and kept staring at her. He kissed her forehead and feeling the soft skin on his lips, his lips automatically moved down her cheeks and then her other cheeks. He moved behind, and moved closer to her lips still in stans of those soft skin when the door thud opened and there stood a couple of about 40s, and few aunties.

Manik sprang out of bed and looked at sleeping Nandini.

"Kon ho tum... Kya kar rahe ho meri beti ke sath" Mr. Murthy growled while Mrs. Murthy's eyes filled with tears "Meri Nandu" Mrs. Murthy ran towards Nandini and took her head in her lap and shook her awake. "Amma... " Nandini slurred due to effect of alcohol.

"Dekho kaise ye ladki... Ek nau javaan ke sath. Chi chi chi... Kaise bachche hai" An aunty spoke.

"Kaise himmat hui meri beti chune ki" Mr. Murthy held Manik's collar. "Ab use Kya blame karna bhai sahab sharab tho apki beti ne hi tho pi hai. " Blamed aunty again. Mr. Murthy left his collar with a jerk now so many people stood outside the room and watching the drama.

Niyonika, raj and Cabir walked in and seeing Manik there, they were confused.

"Mr. Murthy listen to me... " And manik spoke everything and told what happened. "Ab kya hoga meri bachchi ka.. " Mrs. Murthy cried.

Mr and Mrs Malhotra and Mr amd Mrs Murthy are good business friends. They knew each other and they also know how good their children are.

Niyonika looked at Raj and then at Manik and at Nandini who was still sleeping/ unconscious. Niyonika moved to Raj and spoke she wants to say something and they both excused and walked out.

"Raj.. I think We can help Mr and Mrs Murthy. " Niyonika said "how? " Asked Raj with a confused look " Dekho Raj, we know how good Nandini is we also know that she can never do something wrong. Mujhe pura bharose hai us par. " Niyonika said. "I know niyo but help kaise hua isse? " Asked Raj. "We can get Manik married to Nandini" Raj's eyes widened up "wo nahi manega" Raj spoke. "Wo mujh par chod do" Niyonika spoke

Niyonika did all sorts of emotional blackmail. She pretended to be unwell and so many other things and finally he gave up and accepted his mother's demand.

Whereas Murthy's were happy, and they forced Nandini to get married to manik, because after what happened it is really difficult to get such a good guy for their daughter.

And they were married.

Flashback ends.

Nandini woke up around 3 in the night and her eyes immediately fell on bed which was empty. She felt guilty for pouring water bed. She stood up and went to balcony to see Manik had fell asleep with his laptop on.

She saved the presentation smd closed the laptop and walked in and brought his blanket and wrapped it around him. She saw a paper, she took that out and wrote sorry!!

She walked back and layed on sofa.

Its morning, and the sun's first ray fell on Manik and he woke up and saw the blanket around him. He knew Nandini has done it and his eyes fell on the chit which had sorry written on it.

A small smile formed his lips and got up and went inside taking his laptop and phone. He went into washroom and started getting ready for the day.

_______
Assalamu alaikum

Thank you for loving the first chapter.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Do like and comment

Love you all

Allah hafiz