A Screaming Silence

Začať od začiatku

"So, if you want him alive then break this so called f#cking friendship and whatever is between you or . . .. " He brushed his lips on hers, featherly and whispered, gazing intently into her glossy orbs.

"I won't hesitate for a second to take another life for you, Princess, "

Tears aggressively streamed down from her eyes, staining her flushed cheeks. He was so brutal and barbaric that he didn't even think before taking someone's life and she was the reason behind it.

"What do you want from me? " Her lips finally dared to ask him that question.

An evil smirk crept on his face, hearing her question, making him look more sinister. He leaned back his head and gazed into her shimmering eyes while grinning.

"I want every beat of your heart, every breath of your life, "

Seraphina wordlessly heard his vicious reply. He again took his face closer to her, breathing into her air.

"Every inch of your skin, every ounce of your existence, Seraphina Aries Miller, " He completed his words, still smirking deviously and Seraphina was too startled to counter back.

"Now enough with this quarreling, " He leaned back and she just stared at him.

"You won't ever meet him or if you aren't capable of doing it, then don't worry, I will do it on your behalf, " He chuckled and Seraphina clenched her jaw at his wickedness.

"But you are not allowed to get closer to any other man who is not me, Princess, for any purpose, " He declared in his authoritative tone and then turned around.

"I am waiting for you at the dinner table. Come and have your dinner, " With that he left her room.

Seraphina gazed at his disappearing figure and then closed her eyes tightly which started falling the tears of anger, pain, hurt, frustration but most importantly helplessness. She was beyond helpless in front of her fate, in front of that cruel human.

"Here, have this, Seraphina, " Rebecca said, trying to extend the dessert to her.

Currently they were sitting on their dining table and were having their dinner. He was sitting opposite Seraphina.

"No, thank you, Mrs Grayson . I am already done, " Seraphina denied her, which made Arzal slowly take his eyes upward from his plate and look at her.

He was completely aware of her every action, the way she was ignoring him from the second she had come for the dinner and didn't even look at him for once. Her eyes were down all the time and most importantly, she had barely eaten anything. She had taken a very little amount of food and even left it unfinished.

"But Seraphina, you haven't eaten anything, dear. You have barely touched your food. What's wrong? Are you feeling well? " Rebecca asked, looking at that poor girl sitting beside her whose eyes were downcast.

No, she wasn't alright. She was feeling suffocated. She was feeling angry, hurt, afraid because his words, his threatening, whatever happened in her room before the dinner, every single thing was roaming in her mind badly. She wanted to take those things out, scream at him, yell at him, tell him how much he was hurting and breaking her but she was vulnerable, vulnerable to the extent that she was not even allowed to say those things to herself.

Seraphina slightly shrugged her head and answered.

"I.. I am fine, Mrs Grayson. Thank you for your concern, " She said politely and got up from her chair and still looking down, she uttered.

"Good night, "

And with that, she turned around and left that place and his gaze just keenly observed her every action.