Chapter Two, new guardian

Jack Pov

After Jade left the *Aurora Borealis* shone at the skies, North!

I flew to the North Pole as fast as posible to see whats going on.

"I would'nt have called you if it weren't important, Mates. Pitch is back, he was at my Warren." the Easter Kangaroo practicly screamed.

"Aww, is the little kangaroo afraid. Didn't we defeat him the other time? Why not again?" I teased the over sized bunny

As we were all discussing a loud tingling noise came, we all turned to see Sandy just shook an elf. A figure of a crescent moon appeard above his head and we all turned to see manny shine opon the floor.

A shadow appeard on the floor; it was none other then pitches.

"But that is Pitch" Tooth gasped.

Just then a crystal rose up from the floor and showed the bleu shiny body of...

"Jade?"

Tooth Pov

"Jade?" I heard Jack ask.

The body was a girls, her lower body was a snowleopards; her legs were a leopards and she had a tail. Her upper body was humans. She wore a forest green hoodie with brown paw print patters, she wore brown shorts. Her hair was wavy and mid-length, it was a beautyfull shade of brown. Her eyes were a piercing emerald green color. She was holding a scapter-like staff with a paw-print amulet floating above it, on her shoulder was an eagle and beside her was a artic wolf (the colors were in the discription)

"Y-you know this girl" i asked Jack curiously.

"I just met her an hour ago, shes a friend of Jamie's. Her name is Jade Snow Leopard, she's the spirit of animals." He exclaimed.

"I know her!, she used to try and... pet me" Bunny sighted and scratched the back of his neck "Ill go get her"

Jack walked up closer.

"Watch out, Kangaroo. She has a wolf with her and is not afraid to use it, shes also pretty great at snowballs" he warned

Bunny Pov

The be honest, i was a little scared. I mean, number it up!

1) she has a wolf
2) she likes to pet me *shivers*
3) she is a friend of Jacks

"I'm not a Kangaroo, but ill look out"

I jumped in one of my rabbit holes with two of the yetis and left to get this animal girl

'If she is going to call her Kangaroo then im going to call her Leopard-girl'

How am i going to stand another Jack, and its a girl so i can't fight back

That kinda rymhes
Do you like it so far, its based of a dream i had.
Sorry if this story is not fun to read but im trying my best.

Anyways, do you like my drawings, i think im doing pretty well

*Aurora Borealis is the Northern Light*