31 : OULALA

OPEN FILE :: OULALA ?

> ERROR <

- ERROR -

- ERROR -

.
.
.

TW: CURSING, INJURIES, DESCRIBED GORE?, WEAPONS,

" homeliness and loneliness are

wearing at the scars. "

( y/n 🤝 ponk )

——————————————

3RD PERSON POV

Tommy began to message the only person he could think of for help at the moment, Phil still not answering. Old fuck.

{Y/n} still couldn't really stay awake, though they kept focusing on how they couldn't feel their arm. They wish it would just hurt instead, because thats better than not feeling.

They simply stared out into the ravine, having quite literally nothing to pass the time.

Wilbur walked in, book in one hand and a very small bottle in the other full of.. Something. They really couldn't tell. Looked yellowish-white.

"Feeling any better?"

"do i look any better?"

He chuckled sadly, opening the bottle and emptying about half into his mouth. {Y/n} simply blinked, raising a brow.

"whats that?"

Wilbur put the cork back on the bottle, swallowing.

"Sand."

"..sand?"

"Sand."

They looked at eachother, Wilbur unfazed and {Y/n} having had given up being surprised by anything months ago. He simply put the bottle in his pocket, still reading his book as he searched for the fresh bandages with his free hand.

"the bandages are next to you. what are you even reading?"

"Nothing too interesting. Arm still shitty?"

They grumbled out an "mhm", trying to sit up and immediately laying back down because of how much it hurt to bend their back. Wilbur picked up the bandages, finally putting away the red and brown book and pulling their injured arm up.