26 :: BASSLINE JUNKIE

OPEN FILE :: BASSLINE_JUNKIE ?

> YES <

- LOOK AN ALCOHOLIC!! -

- BOOM?! -

.
.
.

TW: CURSING, YELLING, ALCOHOL, WEAPONS, ABUSE, SMOKING

" I'M A FIEND FOR A BIG DIRTY BASSLINE!

WHEN I HEAR ONE, I HAVE A GREAT TIME! "

( cant have shit in detroit )

--------------

3RD PERSON POV

Tubbo watched helplessly as Y/n was taken away with Quackity, keeping his eyes away from his father. Schlatt blinked a few times, leaning back in his seat.

"So, where'd you pick that up from?"

"Wh- huh?"

He queried the boy, Tubbo looking at him in confusion. Schlatt looked directly at the soot on his face, then the door, and back at his son. Tubbo watched as Schlatt raised a brow.

"Oh! Oh, {Y/n}? We met back when Wilbur was president-"

"That's not what I asked. I asked where you brought them from."

He swirled around the amber liquid in his cup, drinking it. Tubbo didn't understand.

"They here to give information to someone? Like, for example, an ex-president?"

Schlatt grinned.

Tubbo frowned.

"Alright kid, drop all your stuff here, it'll be quick."

Quackity smiled at the raccoon, watching as they first took off their potion belt, then their visible weapons. They opened their cape, dumping out way more than he expected to see. Mostly throwing knives. Way, way too many fucking knives.

They dropped the rest of their things, standing in their pink "subscrib 2 techno" t-shirt and greyish-blue overalls. The duck took a few seconds to get to work, the kid sitting on the ground and digging in their pocket.

They hesitated, patting down their pockets again.

{Y/n} pushed away Quackity's hands, the man protesting by pulling out his sword. They pulled their golden nugget out of the pile, sitting back down and gesturing for him to continue.