Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It wasn't until Isabelle stood up that Andre confirmed that she was indeed not the Duke of Normandy.

They look alike, but Isabelle's silhouette is softer. She is tall, even a little taller than Andre.

When they stood side by side, Andrei couldn't help but quietly tiptoed.

Isabelle didn't care much about Andre's appearance. She found a chair beside the fireplace and sat down.

She said lazily, "The person I want to meet is Agnes, not you."

Andre was a little embarrassed, " I played her."

Isabelle raised her eyes, her dark blue eyes like the Duke of Normandy were extremely beautiful, but not very emotional.

Fortunately, when she heard this sentence, she became a little interested.

"Come here," she said to Andre.

Andre hesitated for a moment, knelt down in front of Isabelle on one knee, looked at Isabelle up close.

The image of the heroine in his heart became clearer. The ripples in the heart lake swayed layer by layer, and the movement in his left heart was so loud that it seemed to jump out of the chest.

He not only saw the shadow of his heroine in Isabelle, but also saw a real extravagant and graceful palace flower.

He originally felt that the heroine in his heart was missing something, but Isabelle perfectly filled this deficiency.

"Miss Isabelle, I love you."

Andre murmured, his eyes full of deep affection, "I love you ardently and since the time I saw you at the Champs-Élysées, I've heard my heart beat. I hesitated, so disguised myself as a woman and walked on the stage to attract your attention, and finally got your pity."

"When I stood in front of you, I was deeply aware that I was deeply attracted by you. Please allow me to make a bold and abrupt confession, please pity my helpless and warm affection, please allow me to follow your figure..."

What a fiery love, what a sincere confession, especially this sweet love comes from in a very beautiful young man.

Anyone, no matter how hard-hearted, will be moved and will kiss the face of the young man in front of her.

He is so beautiful, like a rose in full bloom, like a magnificent and delicate porcelain. Obviously a beautiful thing with high cold and thorns, but he knelt down in front of Isabelle, took off all the armor, revealed his weakest side, and personally deliver the dagger to her hands, in a gesture of prayer and sacrifice.

No one, no one can reject such a devout believer.

Isabelle, or should be called more accurately - the Duke of Normandy.

The Duke of Normandy stretched out his hand and took off his gloves, his knuckles were as white as ivory. The palm stroked Andre's cheek, the movement was very light, like a feather brushing.

"You fell in love with me at first sight?"

He asked in a low voice, his voice becoming very low in an instant.

When Andre heard it, there was a "hum" in his head, he suddenly became stunned.

In a trance, he felt as if he had heard this voice somewhere, but he couldn't remember it for a while and didn't feel that something was wrong.

He stared at the Duke of Normandy in a daze, the whole figure seemed to be in the dark deep sea.

There seems to be a huge whale chirped in the distance and the seabed vortex was madly suppressed under the calm surface. Those whimpering spread out a circle of sound waves, hypnotizing Andrei.

"Yes, I love you." Andre nodded, looking at the Duke of Normandy with affectionate and sincere eyes.

The Duke of Normandy chuckled, his index finger crept up on Andre's brow.

He liked this kind of sincerity.

"When you see me just now, your emotions didn't fluctuate much."

Andre confessed everything.

He told the similarities between "Isabelle" and the heroine "Sofia" in his heart.

He said that "Sofia" was his deepest love. The person, from the age of fourteen, appeared by his side, his inspiration until now.

She has never disappeared, never left him. She is his spiritual support and source of inspiration.

"Isabelle" is "Sofia".

Andre murmured, "I'm not wrong, I don't feel wrong. You are 'Sofia' - no, if you don't like it, then 'Sofia' is you."

He held the corner of the skirt of the Duke of Normandy, raised his face, fascinated.

"I love you."

This probably explains the reason why Andre suddenly had a particularly strong feeling for "Isabelle", because he regarded "Isabelle" as a the heroine of his novel "Sofia", it then lead to an empathy effect.

Almost all writers have such a common problem, they love the characters they write.

Sometimes they are madly infatuated with their heroine, just like Pygmalion who is in love with the perfect statue created by himself.

Most famous writers have a messy private life. They are keen to seek inspiration from women's bodies, especially courtesans, death duels for a prostitute, and more fond of portraying a hostess as a virgin.

The Duke of Normandy had a lazy smile on his face but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

He asked Andre: "Have you ever touched a woman?"

Andre's cheeks turned red, "No... no."

He denied it, feeling a little at a loss, "I'm only interested in you."

The smile finally entered his eyes, the Duke of Normandy bowed his head and kissed Andre's eyelid, "Good boy."

Even with empathy, Andre seemed to truly love "Isabelle", with pure and passionate feelings.

Like himself, a vulgar, greedy and fearless man, sometimes very sophisticated, but in some ways were pure innocence.

The little fragile interest that the Duke of Normandy had sprouted because of "Agnes" finally settled down at this time.

The Duke of Normandy withdrew his hand, Andre gradually became sober.

He felt as if he had said a lot just now, but he didn't remember a word and the picture was blurry.

"What? You look unwell?"

Miss Isabelle cared about him?

Andre was very surprised and put his doubts behind him.

He carefully asked, "Do you allow my pursuit?"

The Duke of Normandy looked at Andre in front of him and rubbed his fingers subconsciously, which meant interest.

"I'm looking forward to it, dear boy."

Andre was very happy, so he ignored the strange feeling that he suddenly felt when he heard "dear boy".

~~~~~

The author has something to say:

Andre's feelings for "Isabelle" are similar to Pygmalion's feelings for Galatea, which is why he suddenly has such strong feelings for "Isabelle".

The Duke of Normandy asked Andre if he had ever touched a woman because he thought he had a rotten private life like other writers, such as cheating women everywhere and spreading his feelings at will.

If so, then Andre would be thrown out.

~~~~~~

Edited: 8/18/22