Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Chapter 8, Verse 11 of "Bible Revelation".

The third angel blew his trumpet, a burning star descended from heaven and fell on a third of the rivers and the fountains of many waters.

The name of the star was Yinshu.

The water in the Yinshu star became bitter, causing many people to die.

"Jesus mentioned Satan falling from heaven in Luke's Gospel. In the book of Revelation, Michael threw Satan into hell and he become a fallen angel. He is known as Satan, who fell from heaven with bitterness and death."

"He spread all the corruption and depraved bitterness into the world, causing people to lose all compassion and faith, abandoning God, and go to hell forever."

In the middle of the quiet room, the curtains were drawn tightly, and it was not airtight. A lantern hung on the wall and a cluster of flames inside the lantern, illuminated the gilt-brass desk below.

On the side of the room, there is a young man lying on the desk.

His back is a little thin and his curvature is beautiful, especially the slender waist that is bound under the small vest.

His hair is red, very thick and beautiful, with a black headband tied in a ponytail at the back of his head.

People with red hair are naturally beautiful, both men and women.

Painters always like to let their muses have red hair, as if it represents a woman with a warm and unrestrained nature.

People always hope that inspiration can always be warm and unrestrained.

It is a pity that people in the world are prejudiced because of the devil's preference for red hair.

Red-haired women were seen as wicked witches, bound to death racks and burned, while red-haired men were hanged.

Andrei was holding a quill in his left hand. The ink was dry, so he kept the ink while reviewing the novel on the table.

He picked out a few wrong words, cut them out with a knife and continued to write.

Halfway through writing, Andrei stopped, crumpled the paper and threw it on the ground. At this time, there were already four or five paper balls on the ground.

Apparently he's stuck.

Andre's slender fingers dipped into his hair, tearing at his neatly combed hair. The headband was torn off and the shoulder-length red hair fell down like the finest silk.

He raised his head, and the light fell on his face, enough to make one see his marvelous features.

Perfect proportions of facial features, a pair of deep gray eyes with hidden endless passion.

His name is Andre.

If he can appear in Paris society, if he can freely enter and leave the Palace of Versailles, who can match his beauty?

He is a well-deserved rose beauty.

French beauties are naturally charming and elegant. These advantages are all given to Andre, perhaps even God is reluctant to deprive them.

Andre is a young writer who has just emerged in the Parisian literary circle. He likes to use honey and petals to wrap his pen in the acerbic satire of today's politicians.

Of course, he sometimes uses grotesque and twisted techniques to achieve the purpose of satire.

For every young adult writer, spiciness and sharpness are far more inspirational than honest preaching.

However, Andre would have mental blocked when he didn't have enough imagination to describe the devil.

He felt that no matter how he could describe the horror and greed of demons.
He couldn't convince people that Satan named "Yinshu" had the ability to easily destroy people's strong willpower.

Andrei remembered a woman he had met in Procob during the day.

She was originally a devout Catholic, but in pursuit of a comfortable life and under the pressure of money, she fell.

She was always in and out of the opera house. She was also in love with a handsome young man.

—Apparently, she got money from unknown sources.

She knew the subjects Andre had touched recently, and she knew about his exhaustion of inspiration.

She told Andre: "If men and women can't inspire you -- Oh, I forgot, my little Andre's not into love, isn't? Love is ultimately about sex and going to bed is for pleasure, so why waste time on those exquisite dolls when a cup of coffee can solve things?"

"Ha! Well, what I want to say is - why don't you try it yourself to understand the devil?"

"If you are full of lust and greed, the devil will appear in front of you."

-And will drag you into the rotten hell and become a pile of bones.

~~~~~

Edited: 8/17/22