Ann's Story.

A lot of people have sacrificed so much and put in so much efforts in order for a relationship to work out and sometimes they get lucky and it works out and sometimes they don't that's when it ends up in a heart break.

I will be telling you a brief story of a young girl who found herself in this type of situation with her boyfriend.

Present day....

She sat at the balcony without a single courage, she couldn't face her mother after all she had done, she couldn't just go in as she allowed tears stream down from her eyes down to jaw.

She shook her head in disappointment at herself as she remembered what she had done.

Flashback....

Ann West a 19year old in her final year in high school was the joy of her mother, Ann is an epitome of beauty, she had a very light but rare complexion you could see her dimples when she smiled she had a long golden brown hair and a pair of crystal blue eyes.

Her nose was flat and her lips was small and strawberry pink she was indeed beautiful.

Ann's dad died when she was 4years old, she didn't really get to know him because she was so little, her mom never remarried.

Mrs Veronica Ann"s mum was a single mum after Ann's dad passed she raised Ann alone.

Ann was the only child and she felt lonely most of the times, so Ann in her final year in high school she met a guy Jazz Michaelson who became her boyfriend.

Jazz Michaelson a 20year old in final year in high school was the class hottest dude, he was so handsome that all the girl in school would do anything so they could get his attention.

The young man was an only child too but from an Extremely wealthy home, Jazz was tall and had a pair of golden brown eyes and loved basketball, he dyed his hair often but his original hair colour was black, Jazz saw Ann and got attracted to her so he made her his girlfriend.

Ann accepted him and she told her mum and her mum was OK about it.

Jazz owned an apartment of his own his parents loved and cared so much for him and he was the only child so they couldn't resist giving him whatever he asked for.

During prom Jazz asked Ann to move in with him, and she told her mum about it, but her mum kicked against it but she snuck out and did it anyway, after running away from home Ann got what she wanted she started living with Jazz.

Things were going quiet well for the peer until Jazz family grew bankrupt and there was no money, Jazz started drinking and he became depressed.

Ann did not like seeing Jazz like this, so that was when she made up her mind to make the mistake she is regretting now.

One morning Ann went out of Jazz apartment in search for money, she tried looking for a job but it was just so stressful for her, as she was about going back and evil thought entered her mind.

She remembered her mum had a jar she saves money Under her bed and she knew were the house keys where, so she decided to take her mother savings if it would make Jazz happy she would do it.

She went home luckily for her no one was home, her mum was a waitress and she had gone to work, she took the keys from where her mum always hid it under the foot mat and went straight to her mum's room stole the Jar and hurried back to her boyfriends place.

When she got back she gave all the money to jazz and he was happy, that was how Ann continued stealing from her mother and giving the money to jazz who will spend it on drinks and drugs.

One faithful morning jazz was drinking as usual and Ann was dressing up, jazz called Ann at told her he needed more money for drinks, Ann got angry and said she wasn't going to get any since he spends the money on drinks and drugs alone.

Before she could finish complaining Jazz gave her a thundering slap and told her to pack her things and get out that she was no use to him anymore.

Ann was devastated she couldn't believe Jazz would say that after all she did for him, she felt extremely hurt and with shame she went home because she had no where else to go.

Present Day.....

After remembering all this Ann finally summoned courage and she faced her mum in tears and her mum forgave her.

Jazz was delt with by the police and Ann started assisting her mum in her job, when they had saved enough Ann went to college.

Moral Lessons: Don't go to far for someone who you aren't certain if he/she is ready to go far for you.