.5 i would for you

Sophia finally opens her eyes she has her arms chained with anti magic chains and it has wolfsbane and vervain on them to weaken her more

Her head is spinning but she sees someone in front of her so she squints her eyes.

They keep walking towards her, It's Josie she's panting softly.

Sophia widens her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She asks her. "They'll kill you." She tells her softly.

"Then hurry up and tell me what to do." Josie tells her.

With her head she points at the chains on her hands.

"Open them carefully." Sophia tells her weakly and Josie goes towards the chains and opens them.

They where cutting Sophia's hand so Sophia's makes a face because the small pain.

She falls but Josie grabs her body and then unchains her other hand, grabbing on to Sophia's body helping her move.

With that they make out the room she was in into a hallway Sophia almost falls.

"Come on, come on we have to keep going Sophia." She tells her helping her up. 

But then Sophia falls to her knees panting.

"I need a minute." She says and Josie grabs her face gently.

"Look at me, look at me." Josie tells her. 

"Don't be an idiot Josie leave." Sophia tells her in between breathes.

Josie looks her right in the eyes.

"I am not going to leave you Sophia." She says then she gets and idea.

She puts her wrist on Sophia's lips.

"Here drink." She says Sophia looks at her in the eyes then down to her wrist that's already touching her lips.

Josie nods reassuring that it's okay.

So Sophia bites her softly, her veins appearing as she sucks on Josie's blood Josie is still caressing her face.

Sophia is consumed but then she stops, her and Josie just stare at each other and then Sophia goes in for a kiss she needs to feel her lips and right when she's about to feel them.

She gasps awake, she had been hallucinating her she instead sees the girl she had seen before she fell unconscious.

"What a bitch." Sophia tells her, since she's sure she had something to do with the hallucination.

"It's not fun when someone messes with your thoughts is it?" She tells Sophia.

"Actually I was having a pretty good time." Sophia says sarcastically.

"Well I assumed what a pretty girl of yours you have it be a shamed if something happened to her don't you think?" She tells Sophia.

Sophia clenches her jaw and try's to break her chains but she can't.