.6 coming home was a mistake

Sophia

Sophia

After Josie told me that she was ready to become a Heretic of course it made me happy. Especially at the thought of us being together forever.

It's all I wanted all I needed to be happy.

But deep down I felt like what if Josie didn't 100% want it? Even though she was telling me she did. I know Josie wants to eventually be a Doctor.

So if she becomes a heretic that can affect her because of the lust for blood. I didn't want Josie to give up her dreams.

"Sophia?" Hope then says from across the room as I spaced out still in bed.

"You coming down for breakfast before class?" She says.

Right I forgot I was back to taking classes.

"Uh I'll meet you downstairs." I tell her and she nods walking away. 

I get up and grab my stuff to go inside the shower and then get ready.

After about 30 minutes I walk downstairs and in the cafeteria I spot all of the Squad there Josie is there too.

And I know we have a pending conversation which I'm basically trying to avoid.

"What are you doing?" Bonnie says from behind me surprising me.

"What? Oh nothing I uh I'm not really hungry Uh have you guys figured anything out?" I ask her and she sighs.

"No me and Freya have been taking turns staying up all night but we'll find something we always do." She says and I nod.

Then I see Josie standing up to throw her trash away shit.

"I gotta go." Is all I say to Bonnie before I leave I guess I'll be early to my class.

When I make it to class I don't even notice that I have Lizzie in the class until she pulls out a chair and sit next to her.

"My sister missed you during breakfast." She says and I do feel bad.

"Woke up late and I wasn't hungry." Is all I say she looks at me.

"Are you guys good? Also I'm glad your back even though you were only gone for like three days." She tells me and I chuckle.

"Yeah we're good why did she mention anything? And yes three days of hell." I mumble the last part.