.3 friday night bites

It's been a couple days and neither Sophia, Stefanie or Luka have gotten any symptoms which was definitely a good thing

They where still doing research but also trying to keep living a normal life or at least trying..

"So there's a party at the old mill today?" Sophia asks Jed who she bumped into.

"Yeah, it will be chill like the old times minus Kaleb, Cleo, Landon, Noah, Ethan and Rafael but you know." He says sadly with a shrug.

"Damn.." Sophia says realizing everyone they're missing. "I guess count me in." She tells me.

He nods happily.

"Cool, I told Josie about to already I'll keep spreading the word." He says walking away.

Sophia only chuckles.

Then she notices Elias, who she met a couple days ago.

"Elias St James, just the guy I was looking for." She says patting him on the shoulder.

He smiles.

"What's up Sophia?" He says.

"I'm not sure if you've heard but there's gonna be a party at the old mill tonight and I thought huh who better to invite my lovely sister than you." She says.

He chuckles.

"You know I'd love that, even though she's made it clear she only sees me as a friend." He says.

"Yeah, she's just lost too many people but I mean even going as friends would mean a lot to her." She tells him.

He nods.

"You're right, I'll mention it to her." He says and then he walks away.

Sophia smiles proudly.

"So what are you like Cupid now?" Josie says from behind her grabbing her hand. "Also I went to look for you in the morning to have breakfast."

"Not necessarily, and oh yeah I went out to train with Hope." Sophia tells her kissing her on the forehead.

Josie blushes, a year after and she still even gets butterflies.

Then Lizzie appears with Mg.

"So are you two going to join us in class or have a month free of classes and just graduate?" Lizzie asks.

"We talked to my mom and she fixed us up a last minute schedule." Josie tells her.

"That's nice." Mg says with a smile.

"More like pointless but.." Sophia says checking her schedule. "I have gym now." She says.

Josie looks at hers she has English.

"I have English." She says Mg smiles again.

"Hey me too." He tells her.

Josie turns to Sophia and gives her a soft kiss on the cheek.