.2 the petrova prophecy?

After Sophia left the room Hope had gone after her to check on, even she was having trouble processing the news

It had been a quite year after everything they all had gone through only for a prophecy to pop up now.

Would they ever just have some peace she thought.

"Sophia wait up." Hope tells her.

Sophia is outside the school she's walking towards the dock.

"Hey, Soph look at me." Hope says Sophia is pacing back and forth.

Hope grabs her by the shoulder and Sophia turns.

"I'm sorry.. I just I needed some air that's it I'm good Hope." Sophia says with a chuckle.

But she's trying to act like she's okay to not worry Hope more.

"Are you sure because what the prophecy said Sophia it's a lot to process and I'm you're sister you can tell me how you really feel" Hope tells her reassuring her.

Sophia nods.

"Yeah I know, and I really appreciate that but I'm fine really for all we know it's fake and someone just wrote it to write it."Sophia says.

Hope furrows her eyebrows.

"Maybe, but I mean you did cough blood from your mouth like it said." She says and Sophia sighs.

"True but, I don't want you to worry too much about it I promise you nothings going to happen we're immortal remember besides the only thing that can kill me is the red oak ashes and me and Josie took care of it just like we'll take care of this." Sophia says reassuring Hope.

Hope nods And then they're both quiet.

"How's Elena?" Sophia asks her.

"She went to check on Stefanie." Hope tells her.

Sophia nods and then suddenly she feels weird.

"Uh.. Hope." She says confused. "I uh don't feel so good." She says and there's blood coming out of her nose.

She touches the blood confused and Hope furrows her eyebrows.

And once again Sophia falls unconscious before she can fall Hope catches her.

Back in Stefanie's Room while Elena and her talked she also bled from her nose and fell unconscious.

Everyone was still trying to figure out who the other Petrova was when Hope and Elena rushed inside with an unconscious Sophia.

And an unconscious Stefanie.

Damon right away helps Elena and Josie rushes to Sophia.