Bad Dream

{WORD COUNT: 2144}

TW: Blood

POSSIBLE TW'S: NIGHTMARES, HEADACHES, CUSSING

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I've been busy the last week or so, but I start school soon and won't be able to write as much, so I'll write when I can and/or when I feel like it, so these books aren't going to be updated as frequently. Anyways, sorry again, but happy reading! Oh, and disclaimer, I don't know how to play DnD, so if anyone knows how to play and you notice me get something wrong please tell me. I just got some stuff to start playing and being corrected on mistakes I made in the book might help me understand how to play irl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I ran outside to see them sitting on a bench looking depressed. "Hey, guys." I smiled. "Hey, Y/n." Mike sniveled. "Don't go looking for anyone to replace Lucas anymore, because I found a replacement." I cheered. "Really, who?" Mike beamed. "You're looking at her." I smiled. "You're the greatest, Y/n. Seriously." Dustin complimented. "Now, go enjoy your lunch before it ends." I told them and they ran back into the cafeteria. I zipped open my backpack and took out my Walkman, headphones, and cassette tape, and plugged it all in. I hit the play button, zipped my backpack back up, and walked back inside to the Hellfire Club cafeteria table. The cassette picked up where it left off, "You don't wanna hurt me. But see how deep the bullet lies. Unaware, I'm tearin' you asunder. Oh, there is thunder in our hearts. Is there so much hate for the ones we love? Oh, tell me, we both matter don't we?" It played. I waited for everyone to get up and followed after Eddie because apparently, we have Chemistry together. "Hey, Eddie." I smiled as I pulled one side of my headphones behind my ear. "Oh, hey, Y/n." he smiled back. "Apparently, we have chemistry together. I don't know how I didn't notice you, because you're like seriously hilarious, but it'll be nice to finally have a friendly face in class with me." I told him. "It was probably because I sit at the back of class writing music for my band." he said. "You have a band?" I puzzled. "Yeah, Corroded Coffin. We're playing at The Hideout tonight. You should come." he smiled as he handed me a ticket he pulled from his back pocket. "Yeah, definitely. what time?" I asked. "9:30. And bring your husband." he smiled and walked to the back of the room to his desk. I sat down at mine and put away my stuff.

    After school, I grabbed my stuff and put it in my locker, and walked out into the parking lot to call Steve. "Hello, this is Steve." he answered, and I could tell it was with a smile on his face because he always answered with hello when he was smiling. "Hey, Steve." I said. "Need me to pick you up?" he asked. "Actually, not yet. I wanted to let you know I promised Mike and Dustin I'd fill in Lucas's place in their Dungeons and Dragons club for tonight after the game which is in about an hour, so I'll see you then." I told him. "Alright. I'll see you later." Steve said and hung up the phone. I headed over to the Hellfire Club table and sat down with Gareth, Dustin, Mike, Jeff, and the other guy, but Eddie was nowhere to be found. "Hey, guys. Where's Eddie?" I asked. "He had to go do something. He should be back in a few." Gareth told me. "Oh, ok. Thanks." I smiled and unzipped my backpack. I took out my headphones and Walkman and plugged them in. Then I grabbed out my cassette and put it into the Walkman. I hit the play button and it once again picked up where it had left off. "It's always tease, tease, tease. You're happy when I'm on my knees. One day it's fine and next it's black. So if you want me off your back, well, come one and let me know. Should I stay or should I go?" it played. I waited for the game to start with Mike and Dustin for about an hour before we walked over. "Hey, when's the Hellfire Club meeting?" I asked. "Right now." Dustin said. "Right now? Really?" I asked. "Yeah, is that a problem?" Mike asked. "Uhm, well, I told Steve to meet me in the gym to watch the game. I thought the meeting was after the game." I sighed. "If the meeting was after the game then Lucas would be with us right now." Dustin huffed. "Alright. Tell Eddie I'll be there in a couple of minutes. I need to make a call." I told them and ran back to the parking lot. I got on the phone and dialed Family Video's number. He had been working, so I dialed the Family Video number instead of his personal phone. "Hello, this is Steve." he answered. "Hey, Steve." I faltered. "Hey, babe. What you doing?" he asked. "I'm about to go to the Hellfire Club meeting, what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm about to get in the car to meet you at the ga-" he paused for a second. "Did you say you're about to head to the Hellfire Club meeting?" he questioned. "Yes, and I'm sorry. I thought the meeting was after the game, I'm so so sorry, Steve. I thought I was going to be able to be at the game with you, I swear I didn't know until I got up to head to the gym with Dustin and Mike, so I asked them when the meeting was and it was actually right now." I rambled. "It's ok. I'll see you after the games. Just meet me in the parking lot if it's not over before the game. If it is then come to the gym as quickly as possible." he said. "I'm sorry again. I love you, bye." I said and hung up the phone.